[CS:GO Mod] FUTURE RELEASE NEWS and Family Update!

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Members see zero ads. Membership is 100% free

Updates

Huge Progression Update 13d
  • Addition Finished porting all the necessary weapons and knives to the mod base

All the knives & weapons have been ported to the mod base, all that's left is the following:

• Texture Porting
  • Create Skin Folders
  • Animation Tweaking for Online Use
  • Sound Checks
  • Script Cleanup
  • .vmt integrity check (validate all .vmt's are properly formatted and each texture is called along with correct phong properties
  • .vtf integrity check (validate every .vtf file contains proper resources as well as signatures)
  • .mdl integrity check (ensure every .mdl file does not contain unnecessary resources)
  • Organization of files
  • Compiling of .vpk files
  • .vpk integrity check (ensure all .vpk files are readable)
  • Installer creation (Might take down the request page as I think I have a friend of mine who can help with the creation of it)

Progression Update 14d Feature Glove Lighting Update 20d Improvement Added Screenshots 1mo Addition

Great news!

It has been a miracle for the past 2 weeks (when I posted this). My mother was discharged and is now resting at home with the family and I, and is doing fantastic, despite how massive her heart attack was.
Thank you all for the prayers and nice words, it is all appreciated!

On another note...

Next Mod Pack

[CS:GO Mod] Sport Gloves on CS:GO Weapons

Edit: This mod pack will make ANY future CS:GO weapon mod releases on the "Skins" section under "Counter-Strike: Source"  redundant and unnecessary as my next mod packs will contain every future CS:GO skin update. I'll promptly PM you notifying that your submission is redundant due to my collection of the [CS:GO Mod] packs containing the skins already, along with literally every other skin in the game. Thanks for understanding! :D

Following the release of CS:S' most popular CS:GO Mods to date, I present to you an announcement for the next BIGGEST [CS:GO Mod] releases TO DATE!

Everything will be ported, hex-signed, and released by me. I will know if my content is stolen. You cannot avoid the measures I've put in place for the next release, I WILL know if you stole any content, even a simple texture. The modified default model base (everything that came with my extremely old mod packs, like the "King Snake Monochrome" mod, excluding the knives) is ported by none other than the legend himself who helped me start all of this, FunnkyHD. He's been through everything that has to do with my releases and testing that you've seen on this site, plus a bunch of behind the scenes work.

This mod will be the start to the biggest CS:GO weapon mod pack release(s) on this site. This is something I've been holding back from announcing until I was 50% done with the first part of this mod. I'm assuring this mod, along with the future releases, are the highest quality possible.

You'll utilize your skin knowledge OR csgostash.com to find your skin.

======================= UPDATE! =======================

Here's a teaser video for the Bowie Knife | Vanilla on the Sport Gloves | Amphibious.

======================= UPDATE! =======================

Updated all glove .vmt files to create a look more closer to the original CS:GO Sport Gloves, instead of looking extremely shiny and rubberized.
Right click the first image and click "view image" to view it in all of it's 4k glory :)
The second image is in 2k quality, but still showcases a more natural look to the gloves just like in CS:GO.

Features:

• EVERY WEAPON SKIN to choose from for EVERY WEAPON IN THE MOD PACK in the installer
  • EVERY SPORT GLOVE SKINS to choose from in the installer
  • EVERY KNIFE AND THEIR SKINS to choose from in the installer

A Few Sneak Peeks...

Screenshots are taken at a 1920x1080 Resolution with Quality settings in the NVidia Control Panel and Max Settings in-game.
This mod will allow you, the user, to choose any sort of loadout on the Sport Gloves. Whether you want the Sport Gloves | Vice with a random assortment of weapon skins on the Stiletto Knife | Marble Fade, or the Sport Gloves | Arid with a themed loadout to match the color of the gloves.

Keep in mind, and I'm assuming this until further notice, you will need at least 250mb of free space where you have your Counter-Strike: Source's "custom" folder installed.

This mod has been in the works for around 4-5 months on the down low. Now utilizing the perfect model base, creating all future releases on the Moto Gloves, Hand Wraps, etc. will be an absolute breeze.

ONCE THIS MOD PACK IS RELEASED, EXPECT EACH DAY TO CONSIST OF THE NEXT GLOVES INVOLVED!

ONCE I RELEASE ALL THE GLOVES FROM CS:GO, I WILL NO LONGER BE POSTING SUBMISSIONS AS THEY WILL BE UNECESSARY DUE TO THE LEVEL OF CUSTOMIZATION MY [CS:GO Mod] PACKS WILL CONTAIN!

I MAY FEATURE THEM ALL IN ONE BIG [CS:GO Mod] SUBMISSION SO IF YOU DO NOT SEE THE SPORT GLOVES MOD WITHIN 2-3 MONTHS, EXPECT GAMEBANANA'S BIGGEST EVER [CS:GO Mod] FOR CS:S TO RELEASE!!

A sneak peek into my workspace for creating this mod... ;)
In this screenshot I'm currently porting every Desert Eagle texture.
https://imgur.com/a/kgXnZFu

To do:

• Texture Porting
  • Create Skin Folders
  • Animation Tweaking for Online Use
  • Sound Checks
  • Script Cleanup
  • .vmt integrity check (validate all .vmt's are properly formatted and each texture is called along with correct phong properties
  • .vtf integrity check (validate every .vtf file contains proper resources as well as signatures)
  • .mdl integrity check (ensure every .mdl file does not contain unnecessary resources)
  • Organization of files
  • Compiling of .vpk files
  • .vpk integrity check (ensure all .vpk files are readable)
  • Installer creation (Might take down the request page as I think I have a friend of mine who can help with the creation of it)

Todos

Installer Creation High Priority .vpk Integrity Check (Post-Compile Process) Compiling Files into .vpk Format (Post-Port Process) Low Priority Organization Of Files Low Priority 80% Model (.mdl) Integrity Check (Post-Port Process)
  • FraNjUu avatar
    FraNjUu Joined 10mo ago
    1mo
    There is only one thing that I have to say, I have followed your packs almost since you started and in each MOD PACK you get better, keep on being friendly and your MODS will reach the whole community of CS: S. It has been a great pleasure that you are here. HA, and a word for this update... A M A Z I N G
    • Agree x 2
    • Win x 1
    • Helpful x 2
    • Interesting x 2
    • Thanks x 1
    • Cheers x 1
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Such a relief to hear that your mom is ok, and welcome back Trickii. I see this IS defenitely THE BIGGEST AND MIGHT BE THE BEST PACK EVER. I LOVE THIS AND I ONLY SAY THIS IN ONE WORD:
    F A N T A S T I C
    • Agree x 2
    • Win x 1
    • Helpful x 2
    • Interesting x 2
    • Thanks x 1
    • Cheers x 1
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • -[ MuTan ]- avatar
    -[ MuTan ]- Joined 4mo ago
    752 points Ranked 42202nd
    16 medals 4 rare
    • 10 submissions featured Medal icon
    • Received thanks 50 times Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • Thanked 50 submitters Medal icon
    • Became a Studio Leader Medal icon
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    1mo
    First, i'm so happy to hear your mother's okay now. Congraats..! (^‿^)
    Second, i'm so happy now you back porting CSGO Stuffs.. :)
    Third, i'm so happy. In a few days, i can buy original CSS and use you mods. Yay! \( ゚ヮ゚)/

Can't wait to see your new packs in GB.. :)
    • Agree x 1
    • Win x 1
    • Helpful x 1
    • Interesting x 1
    • Thanks x 1
    • Cheers x 1
    ignore me.
    URL to post:
  • Hey man im glad that your mom is better :D
    i have been followed all your work since the beginning
    and all i have to say is, to you continue what you are making, you are a good person.
    i wish if i can help you with donations but in my country 
    is hard to have money in your pockets haha.
    sorry for the bad english.
    • Agree x 2
    • Win x 1
    • Interesting x 2
    • Thanks x 1
    • Cheers x 1
    • Helpful x 1
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • I just wanted to say, hello from Turkmenistan! And good luck with this great mod. Very nice!
    • Cheers x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Win x 1
    • Thanks x 1
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • hai pls make oceano from anomaly
    hai subscrib 2 channel
    URL to post:
  • KingstonCartel avatar
    KingstonCartel username pic Joined 5y ago
    absent
    105th Inc. Flag Affiliation: 105th Inc.
    11,331 points Ranked 483rd
    52 medals 9 legendary 13 rare
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 15 Tools Medal icon
    • 2017 Top Contributor Medal icon
    • 15+ Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2017 Medal icon
    • Submitted 100 Sounds Medal icon
    • 30 submissions featured Medal icon
    KingstonCartel avatar
    KingstonCartel
    105th Inc. Flag
    Affiliation
    105th Inc.
    17d
    i am going to make my own csgo packs and post on your csgo packs telling the community that they should in fact head on over to my csgo pack just because yuh boys this pety

okurrrr :)))
    chopped and screwed
    URL to post:
  • I Want to use it now but i need to have patience 
    because it need time to make everyting done.
    but seriously im SO EXCITED TO THIS PACK!
    • Win x 1
    • Thanks x 1
    • Cheers x 1
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • M0on avatar
    M0on Joined 5mo ago
    10d
    The best keep the good work 
    • Thanks x 1
    • Cheers x 1
    Bananite