C4 Sounds... again ;-;

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike 1.6

Hey guys, it's me again and this time, I'm intrigued ... recently I tried to put cs go's c4 go (The Objective) music in my cs 1.6, but I discovered that it would take a mod or something like that for the music to work , until today, I was on youtube and I found this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di1vXs55z94 (look at time 0.52) that's exactly what I need, this sound ... does anyone know how he did this? Is it a mod or something?

Replies

• Left4Dad avatar
    Left4Dad Joined 5mo ago
    489 points Ranked 45117th
    8d 8d
    Hello, first things first, that video with the music is fake. Because the c4 beep sounds will be repeated in cs 1.6. There is no way to add a music on a c4 beep sound that is continuously repeated. Think about it man. The music will be repeated as well if he use it as a c4 beep sound. The only possible way is he added the music while editing that video. I can proof to you why what i said was true. When u watch the video where he planted the bomb, you will notice that when he move further away from the c4, the c4 beep sounds gets lower, but the c4 music is still loud as usual and the sound doesnt change from high to low. It remains on high sound. This already proves that he added the music while he edited the video. But it is possible to add the music in Pc version with an amx plugin. Android is impossible because it doesnt support amx plugin. If u want c4 musics, this is the wrong video to look at. Every android cs 1.6 does not have the ability to add c4 music. But its possible for PC version. Hope this helps
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Left4Dad avatar
    Left4Dad Joined 5mo ago
    489 points Ranked 45117th
    8d 8d
    Oh...forgot to mention. Cs 1.6 on android does not support mods by the way :). I remember there was an amx plugin for PC and it plays c4 music. Goodluck finidng it.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

!SharKz avatar
!SharKz Joined 2mo ago
105th Inc. Flag Affiliation: 105th Inc.