SSBU restoration modpack wish list

A Forum Thread for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

I've been playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate a lot in the past few days and I have to say, it is a super solid game. I like it a lot. I feel like the only thing that really irks me is a few of the forced cosmetic changes in order to get a lower age rating. So I am creating this post to get an idea of what I want to change via mods in the future. Most of these mods already existed for Smash 4 so I am sure they are coming either way. Some I may need to submit a few commissions for, but I don't mind doing that if it means giving the community the best Smash Bros experience.

Uncensoring
-Fix Snake’s and Zero Suit Samus’ asses (and the rest of Samus while we’re at it)
-Remove black shadows from Peach, Daisy, Zelda, Rosalina, and Young Link (as far as I am aware, Young Link did have it added to him for some odd reason?)
-Uncensor Female Corrin’s thighs (to reflect the Fire Emblem games)
-Uncensor Bayonetta's wicked weave attacks (to reflect the Bayonetta games)
-Pre-CERO Palutena
-Re-add Mr. Game and Watch’s side-smash headdress in versions beyond 1.0 (this one was just so absurd to have removed. I don't agree with the removal in the slightest)

Restoring
-Wario’s and Little Mac’s missing costumes (if possible)
-Re-adding old color schemes that don’t exist anymore (Peach’s Daisy recolor, Fire Mario, Black Yoshi. Maybe even offering a Peach recolor for Daisy)

I can’t think of anything else off the top of my head, but these are some changes I would like to see in a potential restoration mod pack. If you have any ideas, please feel free to share them.

Replies

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Game

Category

• Share on Reddit
  • Share on Twitter