Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

BrawlEx Equivalent - A Forum Thread for Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)

Is it technically feasible to have something like this? Has anyone tried? There's some moveset mods that look neat but I like nearly all the characters in the game for one reason or another, and I don't want to break online play.

I know this is nowhere near easy, but maybe it's possible..
  • Anonymous
    3y
    No. Nobody has ever thought of doing something like this, thanks for bringing it to light.

Jokes aside, Smash 4 modding is kind of dying because of Ultimate, so I'm sure it's possible but I don't think many people care enough to try anymore.
    URL to post:
  • MGbrad avatar
    9,603 points Ranked 820th
    25 medals 1 legendary 3 rare
    • Returned 5000 times Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • Submitted 15 Mods Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Mods Medal icon
    • Returned 100 times Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    3y
    To my knowledge no, the closet thing we have to this idea is taking the mii fighters (the ones you fight in multiman) and the final smash characters then replacing them. In the new Ultimate modpack there is a clone of roy being chrom but I have no idea as to how that is possible. 
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • KibSquib avatar
    KibSquib Joined 4y ago
    1,505 points Ranked 24,017th
    8 medals 1 rare
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • Returned 100 times Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    3y
    well there's chrom in the smash ultimate modpack, but thats more of custom GFX over a one-slot model
    FGHU(VUYGTYUHJUESDHNFJIDSHJFIE
    URL to post:
  • Anonymous
    3y
    As much as I hate to say it, it's not gonna happen with Sm4sh. No one's gonna dedicate themselves to modding this game anymore once Ultimate comes out, and no one even knows how to accomplish adding new character slots in the rpx. Sorry if I sound a bit harsh, but, it's the truth. Sm4sh modding is basically dead.
    URL to post: