Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

SmashCustomMusic weird music

A Forum Thread for Super Mario Odyssey

Members see zero ads. Membership is 100% free
Hi reader! I have found a website called CustomSmashMusic that uploads game music for SSB4 mods. It has different download formats (BRSTM, ADX, ect) but the 2 that caught my attention were BFSTM Wii U and Switch. I tried using the BFSTM on SMO and it was weird, I downloaded City Escape theme from SA2 and had it play in the Metro Kingdom but 1 of 2 things keep happening (1. It was super sped up and it didn't loop and 2. It started with the beginning of the Metro Kingdom theme but slowed down then the City Escape theme began and didn't loop). Why?

Replies

• Anonymous
    access_time 11mo
    First off, you should use a program to get the custom music (but it is illegal to give out so just google it) and they did not set the option to loop, and idk why it does the weird music for a sec but it's just something the game does
    URL to post:
  • shizue avatar
    shizue Joined 2y ago
    161 points Ranked 58920th
    access_time 11mo
    Download the music as a .brstm then use Looping Audio Converter here: https://github.com/libertyernie/LoopingAudioConverter/releases to convert it into a .bsftm file. The sound at the start will still sound weird but at least it will loop.
    • Helpful x 1
    • Thanks x 1
    • Cheers x 1
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author