Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Half-Life Radio!

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Thats right everywhere, there is actually an online radio broadcast for everyone's favourite game of Half-Life. I'm currently connected and listening and you should to, here is some information about it:[quote2>Half-Life Radio Half-Life Source is proud to present "Half-Life Radio"! The radio is going through it's initial testing however, we are doing live shows at the moment. How To Listen: This is the easy part! If you are having trouble listening, you may need to use WINAMP. Winamp is a FREE audio player. Windows Media should work, but additional audio codecs might be needed in order to listen to the radio. If this is the case, just click here to download WINAMP.[/quote2>Check it out for yourself at
  • Silentstriker avatar
    Silentstriker Joined 18y ago
    720 points Ranked 42790th
    access_time 16y
    Each night (around 7PM EST) they have a show where they start talking about HL and related content, most of the other times they just play music. I tried to connect at a point through the night and it was full, so I think it is somewhat popular. It does have some good music and they still play music because they are still getting setups with DJ's and hosts, new shows, etc.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 16y
    ahh I can't get it to play or else they just aren't broadcasting right now. So what makes it different? Why is it called "half life" radio?
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • nemes1s avatar
    nemes1s Joined 17y ago
    364 points Ranked 48685th
    access_time 16y
    I still miss CS Radio. :(
    Just keepin' it fresh.
    URL to post:
  • Steve avatar
    Steve Joined 16y ago
    138 points Ranked 62135th