Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

My Modding Fate

A Forum Thread for Super Smash Bros. (3DS)

No ads for members. Membership is 100% free. Sign up!
I know that this is personal. But I have to say it.

I heard that some people including the 3DS Community(general ofc) are leaving Smash 4 and move to the Switch once the game is out and I have 2nd thoughts on leaving too. But I'm not saying that I have to cancel all of my mods now. My point is, I will continue doing Smash 3DS Modding even if there are only 20 or less people playing it or ever download the mod.

I will leave the modding scene if I'm losing interest, finally buy a Nintendo Switch and Smash Bros Ultimate(cause I'm poor and waste my money for stuff in College), or someone making everyone dabs as a taunt or victory pose. Luigi is a warning.

But hey, I still have other mods in development and some of my past mods will have a clean fix with their normals and also recreating my Daisy Import cause Smash Ultimate have Daisy with Peach's 2nd alt clothes. So yay for me.

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Miguel92398 avatar
Miguel92398 username pic Joined 3y ago
10,886 points Ranked 535th
24 medals 2 legendary 4 rare