Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

SDCafiine + Minecraft? - A Forum Thread for Minecraft Wii U Edition.

I recently got Minecraft Wii U Edition for the sake of local co-op and the Mario pack. I've gotten into modding MK8, Sm4sh, and BotW, so I thought Minecraft would be a cinch. Turns out all the processes for modding Minecraft Wii U are overly complicated and are more work than they're worth. Is there any way I can mod Minecraft through SDCafiine instead of downloading a bunch of clients onto my PC? I have tried different attempts. Closest I got was the game crashing at the boot/splash screen. I've tried different folder setups with no luck at all. Closest folder setup is
00050000101d9d00\content\
Common
music
WiiU

Within the WiiU folder is a DLC folder. I simply replace the skin packs I don't want with the ones I do want, similar to model swapping in Mario Kart 8. Unfortunately, the game always crashes once I boot it up with this folder setup.