Smash 5 Wishlist

A Forum Thread for Super Smash Bros. (WiiU)

Who do you want?

I personally want the Inklings (yay!), Ice Climbers, Wolf, Issac (Golden Sun), a character from Arms, King K Rool, and for third party, Shantae (she probably got second in the ballot let's be real), and CRASH BANDICOOT (his game is on the Switch which means he's got a shot!)

Replies

• stuper56 avatar
    stuper56 Joined 4y ago
    12,556 points Ranked 376th
    16 medals 1 legendary 2 rare
    • GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2017 Christmas Day Winner! Medal icon
    • 8-14 Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2017 Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    9mo 9mo
    I unironically want Waluigi. Honestly, he's the only character I need.

Shovel Knight would be pretty cool too tho. And Snake.
    • Agree x 1
    y tho
    URL to post:
  • NotADarkKnight avatar
    NotADarkKnight username pic Joined 2y ago
    Busy
    1,869 points Ranked 2835th
    9 medals 1 rare
    • Returned 100 times Medal icon
    • Submission featured Medal icon
    • Unlocked Treehouse VIP clearance Medal icon
    9mo 9mo
    Assuming that Namco’s working on Smash 5, I’d love to see Nightmare from SoulCalibur make an appearance. As for first-party characters, I’m hoping we’ll get a new Kirby character (ideally Adeleine or Galacta Knight, but I would accept Bandana Dee), of course a new Pokemon (most likely Decidueye), and possibly Shadow making the jump from Assist Trophy to character like Little Mac did. Also, this is a stretch, but I’m hoping for another Final Fantasy character (either Terra or Noctis).
    An attempt was made
    URL to post:
  • Bowserdude43 avatar
    Bowserdude43 Joined 1y ago
    719 points Ranked 7219th
    10 medals 1 rare
    9mo
    I hope Solaire makes an appearance, since he's on the Switch now AND has an Amiibo.
    I have no idea to be honest
    URL to post:
  • Bargs avatar
    Bargs Joined 2y ago
    798 points Ranked 6543rd
    9mo 9mo
    Other than K. Rool, Shovel Knight, Wolf, Crash, etc. I personally think Metal Sonic would make a great addition to the roster.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • g33k_d4sh avatar
    g33k_d4sh username pic Joined 4y ago
    DEAD
    554 points Ranked 9179th
    23 medals 1 legendary 4 rare
    • Submitted 100 Sounds Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Sounds Medal icon
    • Reached 50 subscribers Medal icon
    • 10 submissions featured Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    9mo
    It will never, ever, ever, ever....EVER happen in a million years, but my dream character would be Count Blek from Super Paper Mario.
    Nick-Tan is Best Tan avatar
    Mantra
    Nick-Tan is Best Tan
    URL to post:
  • BlueWorldStudios avatar
    BlueWorldStudios Joined 2y ago
    477 points Ranked 10324th
    9mo 9mo
    I know it may be a bit too much to ask for, but I honestly want all of the previous characters to come back for this next game more than anything else. Chances are I'll be content with whichever character they add in, but I sincerely wish that they don't cut any characters this time on top of bringing back everyone they did cut if they could.

If I had to make a list of my most wanted newcomers based on the franchises we already have I'd have these characters in mind:
    Super Mario: Princess Daisy/Toad
    Donkey Kong: Dixie Kong/King K. Rool
    The Legend of Zelda: Linkle
    Metroid: Dark Samus/Anthony Higgs
    Yoshi: Kamek
    Kirby: Gooey/Bandana Dee
    Star Fox: Krystal
    POKéMON: Decidueye/Gardevoir
    Earthbound: Paula
    F-Zero: Blood Falcon/Black Shadow
    Fire Emblem: Lyn/Alm & Celica
    Wario: Waluigi/Ashley
    Kid Icarus: Magnus/Fighter
    Pikmin: Louie/Brittany
    Metal Gear: Raiden
    Sonic the Hedgehog: Shadow the Hedgehog
    Animal Crossing: Isabella
    Punch-Out: Glass Joe
    Xenoblade: Mecha-Fiora/Rex, Pyra
    Mega Man: Zero (MMZ)
    PAC-MAN: Mrs. PAC MAN
    Street Fighter: Ken/Chun-Li
    Final Fantasy: Warrior/Thief/White Mage/Black Mage
    Bayonetta: Jeanne

Outside of those franchises I would love to see an ARMS character get in as another Nintendo property. Outside of Nintendo, I'm most interested in Shantae. Feel free to comment on the likelihood on these characters appearing. I know that not everyone or not even anyone on this list may get in, but a man can dream can he?
    An Artist
    URL to post:
  • If Snake or Wolf come back, I’ll be a happy boy.
    Mysterious Moron
    URL to post:
  • Extremmefan avatar
    Extremmefan username pic Joined 2y ago
    Fainted
    844 points Ranked 6257th
    8 medals 2 rare
    9mo
    I want to at least have my favorite Pokemon vets back, Pichu and Squirtle. 

As for newcomers, a generation 5 pokemon would be greatly appreciated imo, but it'll never happen since Nintendo decided to go with gen 6 for Sm4sh and now gen 7 is also out. 
    Similarly, I also want princess Daisy, but... yeah, she has, like, 2 canon appearances (still more than Waluigi lmao), so the chance is still pretty slim. King Boo is also amongst my list of wanted newcomers, but again, not a lot of "canonical" appearances, which's sad. As for Kirby, I'd say Prince Fluff, but I'm not even sure he's even owned by Nintendo. As for Fire Emblem, I'd ask for Lianna from FE Warriors, but that's a spin-off title, so I'm unsure of the possibility. 

... As for outside the realm of Nintendo, I can't say I'd need to ask for more. SEGA doesn't need more imo, but Ulala would definitely be appreciated. Namco-Bandai could use a Tales of rep (preferably Symphonia or Vesperia), but other than that and Klonoa, I can't think of much. Capcom would be well-represented in my eyes if Phoenix Wright and/or Amaterasu gets added. I'd also like Snake back for Konami (even though I know Kojima left Konami). All of it is assuming every third-party character from Smash 4 (sadly including Bayonetta) returns, of course. Characters like Spyro or Hat Kid would also be nice. 

Whew. Sorry if I rambled on and this became a wall of text. I'm just quite picky despite liking to keep my eyes on actual fact at all times. 
    Travelling mind avatar
    Mantra
    Travelling mind
    URL to post:
  • Cordsy avatar
    Cordsy Joined 2y ago
    1,527 points Ranked 3506th
    6 medals 1 rare
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    9mo
    I'd love to have a number of the older characters back like Snake, Ice Climbers, Wolf, and the pokemon but personally I'm looking forward to new characters just cause. I'd personally love to have Lyn cause she deserves way more than assist trophy status. With so many games coming over to the Switch there's gonna be a lot of characters to reach from 

Isaac from Golden Sun probably won't make it as much as that hurts me. The series just hasn't really had anything in forever, but I'd love him to be in regardless
    Is it cute?
    URL to post:
  • NaluigiRocks avatar
    NaluigiRocks Joined 1y ago
    oof
    566 points Ranked 8863rd
    9mo 9mo
    I want Waluigi, Toad, Decidueye, Tails, and Rayman (and also cash banooca lol)
    The random Luigi fan dude
    URL to post:
  • HastenTheFlow avatar
    HastenTheFlow Joined 2y ago
    552 points Ranked 9042nd
    9mo
    For Final Fantasy: Noctis Lucis Caelum
    For TEKKEN: Jin Kazama
    Stick around
    URL to post:
  • Lil Jory avatar
    Lil Jory Joined 2y ago
    2,084 points Ranked 2520th
    15 medals 1 legendary 2 rare
    • 2017 Top Contributor Medal icon
    • 10 submissions featured Medal icon
    • Submitted 10 GUIs Medal icon
    • Received thanks 5 times Medal icon
    9mo
    i want geno, rayman, crash, chibi robo, wolf, king k rool, new funky mode, sans (okay not really but it would be funny), and young link. also, shantae probably wasn't second on the ballot. it was probably something like goku or shrek, lol.
    Smash Modder
    URL to post:
  • OK, OK, so hear me out on this. You know how they did Duck Hunt by combining multiple characters that revolved around the NES Zapper? We need a duo character that symbolises the yarn games (Wooly World and Epic Yarn). We need... Prince Fluff and Poochy. They could act like a steed and rider and utilise special moves that were present in their games, which is already really creative and would be so fun to play as, and for a final smash, Poochy could drive a Prince Fluff tank! It'd be awesome!

Also, I don't wanna be a jerk and spoil anyone's good moods by saying this... But... There's an actual chance... A small one, albeit... That Octodad could be in Smash. Am I 100% against this? No. It could actually have potential. Would I be salty if we get this character instead of someone want? Yes.

It'd also be sweet is we could also get another Xeonblade character. I know everyone's all about getting Rex and Pyra, which I think is fine, but if it needs to be a standalone character, we need Jin, especially since there's not nearly enough villains in Smash. 

I get everyone wants Linkle, which I can totally respect, but we need Tingle. Balloons to soar through the skies and weaponised rupees... How is this not a character yet?

Mr Sandman needs to join. He's a classic villain, and his moveset is much different then that of Mac. He swings faster and probably jumps higher.
    • Funny x 1
    • Agree x 1
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Smashstar16 avatar