Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Taking a short break from CL, but I'...

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Hey, all I just wanted to post a quick commentary of why I've not been here to make any updated changes to anything. I've decided to take a short break, as so many of you have suggested and I'm ging to start experimenting with the Neverwinter Nights game. I'm a huge fan of RPG's, even more so then FPS shooters. So, due to my long time love of AD&D, I'm going to sit down and take my mind away from the M203 explosions and machinegun fire and start flinging arrows at oncomming hordes of evil forces. So, I'll be back in about a week or so to continue on the CLHD pack. Talk to you gys soon,
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20261st
    access_time 16y
    1) Fixed 2) Fixed 3) Fixed 4) Hmmm.......I'll leave that alone. :)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21958th
    access_time 16y
    1) hmmm ok for a beta. 2) Railgun anyone? I recall the CS 1.0 days with the 550. 3) Indeed, 12 gauge USP. 4) It should be accurate on first shot, but on the second, hell it isn't a Glock you know.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 16y
    Gotta code 'em all! Ok, did a slight test. Found out bugs on the weapons: 1) Only the knife, awp and the ak47 can be selected. 2) The awp can't scope. 3) The sprites are all wrong. 4) I'm think it may be me, but the USP seems too accurate.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • SyntaxxSeven avatar
    SyntaxxSeven Joined 17y ago
    877 points Ranked 41750th
    access_time 16y
    That's no problem, Theo. Counter-Life can wait. They:Strike seems to be shaping up quite nicely though. I guess I'm going to have to get back to work on creating those High-definition zombie models again.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 16y
    Yo, Seven. I apologise, but I have ceased other projects and begin to concentrate more on They : Strike. I don't want delays. Hope you understand. Because immediately after that, I'll start with your toys.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • SyntaxxSeven avatar
    access_time 16y
    Haunter, I'm in and out of the forums but havn't been posting. When you see this, send me an email and upload any updates of the HW grunt code in either a DLL or whatever format. That way i can at least get an idea of what I'll be working with. Oh, if you can't send the hw grunt code, send the DE code. I wouldn't mind seeing how that turned out :D Muahahaha! Unleash hell on those grunts with dual .50 caliber hand cannons, BIIIAATTTCHH! Lol Sorry, I'm just excited :D I'll talk to you more on yahoo, just give me a time to meet.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 16y
    Like the ending?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • The Ranger avatar
    The Ranger Joined 17y ago
    506 points Ranked 45695th
    access_time 16y
    Mmmmm... Diablo 1. It had a certain charm that its sequel lacked.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    Originally posted by Haunter Uh-oh. That may make Seven absent for more than a week......
    Yeah, but he will have so much fun, and the more fun he has, the more likely he is to be happy when he gets back... I just finished Commandoes 2, they got an easy job dealing with the enemy in Paris, All were tied up and gagged.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 16y
    Uh-oh. That may make Seven absent for more than a week......
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    Originally posted by SyntaxxSeven Hey, all I just wanted to post a quick commentary of why I've not been here to make any updated changes to anything. I've decided to take a short break, as so many of you have suggested and I'm ging to start experimenting with the Neverwinter Nights game. I'm a huge fan of RPG's, even more so then FPS shooters. So, due to my long time love of AD&D, I'm going to sit down and take my mind away from the M203 explosions and machinegun fire and start flinging arrows at oncomming hordes of evil forces. So, I'll be back in about a week or so to continue on the CLHD pack. Talk to you gys soon,
    May I recommend Commandoes 2? Should keep your mind busy thinking strategy and whacking Nazi pigs.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

SyntaxxSeven avatar