Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Custom models

A Forum Thread for Steam

No ads for members. Membership is 100% free. Sign up!
Right so 1.6 does the weapon models in the old way again using v_weapon (left handed model) and v_weapon_r (right handed model). But it also mirrors the v_weapon if you dont have the v_weapon_r... SO WHY DIDNT THEY THINK TO ****ING DO IT THE OTHER WAY ROUND AS WELL! THEN WE COULD ACTUALLY USE OUR 1.5 MODELS THAT COME LEFT HANDED ONLY! If the v_weapon aint there it uses the default one and mirrors that! Jeez valve get a brain! Now I'm running around with my custom models on the left and my default ones on the right! Awooga! Awooga! The sooner valve open up the cache files in to folders the better. That way we can delete the ****e they've forced down our throats! edit:: Just noticed a advert in PCFormat magazine for condition zero,
A high-definition pack that automatically upgrades Counter-strike, models and explosions to stunning NEW visual
No wonder its all cached...making us buy CS:CZ so we can make it look nicer :/

Replies

No replies yet

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

[KBSM]BICKA avatar