Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Cs1.6

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

I finally got Steam working and played some CS1.6. I gotta say, Haunter, these weapons would be some cool additions to CL. I must say, though, that you have to make the RoF of the FAMAS much higher than it is in CS1.6. The real FAMAS is a 950rpm+ monster that can burn through its 25-round magazine in about a second and a half. They beat its *** in for gameplay balance.... but STILL, it'd own if it were realistic.

Replies

• Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21844th
    access_time 16y
    Originally posted by Haunter Nah. I don't really like these custom made CS FAMAS models. They may look not that bad but when I see the jerky firing animations, it irks me off. Into the recycle bin it goes.
    The M3 doesn't look any better, I got a screenshot that will sure make you throw it out of CL...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20208th
    access_time 16y
    Nah. I don't really like these custom made CS FAMAS models. They may look not that bad but when I see the jerky firing animations, it irks me off. Into the recycle bin it goes.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    Originally posted by The Ranger ...except that with Weapon-Hacks.com down, it's hard to find a lot of good models. I'm pretty sure csnation.counter-strike.net has some FAMAS models for the Colt and P90.
    I caught most of the glimpse when I was around at the custom models forum at the official CS forums, I had to quit, the forum was way to slow.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • The Ranger avatar
    The Ranger Joined 17y ago
    506 points Ranked 45409th
    access_time 16y
    ...except that with Weapon-Hacks.com down, it's hard to find a lot of good models. I'm pretty sure csnation.counter-strike.net has some FAMAS models for the Colt and P90.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    Originally posted by Haunter The only real candy of a FAMAS is the FAMAS itself. ARGH! The itch to kill someone using the FAMAS grows strong!
    Just talk to somebody who have modelled the FAMAS for temporarly use... There are some, I can tell you that... Designed for the AUG, M4, SG 552, AK. I think there were some around, with and without scopes.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 16y
    The only real candy of a FAMAS is the FAMAS itself. ARGH! The itch to kill someone using the FAMAS grows strong!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    Originally posted by Haunter Mmm......candy. Unless I'm planning to download the whole cache file (400mb), I'll stick to CS 1.5.
    Don't steal candy from a FAMAS... It is a deadly affair...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 16y
    Mmm......candy. Unless I'm planning to download the whole cache file (400mb), I'll stick to CS 1.5.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    Tried the FA that came with the CS retail? Hehehe that FAMAS was good for killing one enemy quickly, but the AK-47 was for multiple kills. Because the FAMAS ate ammo like candy.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

The Ranger avatar
The Ranger Joined 17y ago