Stack Dump HELP

A Forum Thread for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

SEX! Ok, we got your attention. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending KobakX points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Sound fun?

Already a Bananite? Login

So like a week ago I put that Froppy model import over Greninja on my modpack... everything was fine until I get into the splash screen and boom: Stack Dump. So I removed the mod. And today I put that Tiara model import over Dark Pit and when I selected the stage... boom again, Stack Dump. I changed that number in the sm4shmod.xml file instead of dumping the game again if that matters... Can anyone help me?

• 3mo
    BoostTurtle avatar
    Member Joined 1y
    756 points Ranked 6216th
    Was it over excisting default slot you put the mod or as an extra slot? Cuz if its extra slot then you need to go to ui_character_db.bin , find the entry for the character. increase the total slotcount to match with the extra, say you have 1 extra slot that means the nr 8 in line 6 shall be 9 (8 default plus 1 extra), also scroll down to where the nameplates are and change the 0 to 1 to give it a default nameplate. if your in EU you can edit the ui_character_db in eu_en folder
    Bananite

Embed

Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

Submitter

KobakX avatar
KobakX Offline
Member Joined 1y
398 points Ranked 10805th