Modding may be saved!

A Forum Thread for Mario Kart 8

Hello world. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending tee points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Join the community!

Already a Bananite? Login

Hey fellow modders! I just read an article on loadiine.ovh that may be useful to all ye modders. This is the article right here in black and white.

Last updated : July 24 (v27) => 
-- SOME NEWS FROM THE SCENE : Calling to folks who are trying their best bringing back our lovely BrowserHax, it seems that a plausible investigation is going underway regarding an app from the eShop which is using a internal mvplayer.pl module, which seems to be quite old and may be include the old exploit. We aren't sure at this very moment how valuable this track is, but as the application we're talking about is free and not dangerous, why not give it a chance? Thus, I'd highly recommend everyone in 5.5.2 to temporary disable DNS blocks, enter the eShop and download the app "CrunchyRoll". Once installed, put back DNS blocks to be sure neither your console nor the app will get updated until advised otherwise. Once again, this is NOT a sure exploit in the coming, but in our state it is worth trying everything (not dangerous).

And that's that. Modding may be saved, but I recommend downloading CrunchyRoll ASAP. It may be useful!

Embed

Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

Submitter

tee avatar
tee Offline
Member Joined 5mo

tee

Stats