Problem with ui_stage_db

A Forum Thread for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Hello world. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

  • Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending TizioRandom points.
  • Post: Give TizioRandom your thoughts on this Thread.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Stop Lurking!

Sign up

Already a Bananite? Login

Hi,

I'm trying to move the legal stages to the Extra tab and moving the DLC stages in the normal tab. The problem is that I don't understand how Parameters.exe is supposed to work in this case.
Once I change the values of the stage and save the file, if I overwrite ui_stage_db.bin and I try to reopen it, it looks completely different: there are normally 81 entries with many parameters but once I save they become like 22 with just 1 parameter with seemingly random numbers, some even look corrupted.
Is this normal and I'm just freaking out? The problem is that I don't see which alternatives I can possibly take since there are only two options in the menu (open and save) and I didn't found anything about this.

Posts

  • 6mo
    TizioRandom avatar
    Member Joined 1y
    194 points Ranked 18512th
    Ok guys, I did it. For some reason it didn't work with the extracted file but using the plug-in built in Sm4shExplorer it did work. Don't know how or why.
    Bananite

Embed

Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

Submitter

TizioRandom avatar
Member Joined 1y
194 points Ranked 18512th

TizioRandom
Sign up to access this!
Sign up to access this!
Sign up to access this!
Sign up to access this!

Category

Stats

Posts
2
Views
360
Date Added
6mo
bcp.crwdcntrl.net tracking pixel