Map compiled but with errors

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Yo, buddy. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending 2Yunnior7 points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Interested?

Already a Bananite? Login

Hello, I use REVOLUTION CSM SourceSDK SP3 Hammer Editor to create the map my problem is that compiled map but on playing the map, there everywhere light without needing to put light, and also to put the entity ambient_generic with a sound on the map Does not appear the same as any entity

Please help

• 7mo
    did you put the custom files into the map or just used the custom files?give more information please.

but, i think you used same names for custom files so the game thinks that there is no need to load the files bcuz they are already in use.

and about the lights, i dont have any idea. is your hammer at latest version?
    Hell Needs Some Rain... avatar
    Mantra
    Hell Needs Some Rain...
  • 7mo
    2Yunnior7 avatar
    2Yunnior7 Offline
    Member Joined 8mo
    170 points Ranked 20100th
    Posted by D@RKN3SS

did you put the custom files into the map or just used the custom files?give more information please.

but, i think you used same names for custom files so the game thinks that there is no need to load the files bcuz they are already in use.

and about the lights, i dont have any idea. is your hammer at latest version?
    Thanks for answering, I solved the problem with the lights now the problem is that when you put an ambient-generic sound does not sound on the map and uncheck the box Start Silent and also the box is Not Looped in the Flags tab
    Bananite

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

2Yunnior7 avatar
2Yunnior7 Offline
Member Joined 8mo