Project: FN SCAR-L for CW 2.0 Base

Hello world. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending ElTuailait points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Join the community!

Join GameBanana

Already a Bananite? Login

Needing Help

Well, that's it... I know there was a guy on steam workshop that made one, but it lacked attachments and it was FN broken as sh**,  and it's been like three years or so that he doesn't do anything, and GMod still is as SCAR-Less as before...  I've decided to learn how to mod... and there is the thing... 

I've got all the software and hardware necessary to do it, however... most of existing SCAR-L skins already have many attachments on them so I need more advanced 3D editing (and I'm a laws student), others have wrong body grouping (Specially Iron Sights), others have cool yet weird and unpractical animations, others  are arranged in a very strange way.... and the good ones are for CS:GO and I have no idea of how to work with them...

If you know about a skin that hasn't been trashed by some random reason such as "aaaaaaa" or "aasdasdasdadsadadsa", Please tell me where so I can start with something... 

Many thanks in advance

• 6mo
    ElTuailait avatar
    ElTuailait Offline
    Member Joined 6mo
    And now my FN PC is asking for my very own FN permissions to delete my own FN files... 

OK that's it... I FN give up... someone else FN do it because I can't do FN sh*t now
    Mantras are for FN p***ies

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

ElTuailait avatar
ElTuailait Offline
Member Joined 6mo