Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Old UI files getting corrupted?? - A Forum Thread for Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)

Thanks to the help of Roadhog360, I was able to find out why my CSS Screen was crashing. Some of my UI files were corrupted, but the main reason why I post is why, or how did this happen?? So far, from what I tested, Nanobuds' Ocarina of Time GanondorfJoeTE's Masked Dedede, and PolarBair's Kirby Air Ride Dedede Color pack UI files were getting corrupted, but I bet there are more. Originally there were working fine, but is it just because I had them for a long time or did a bad file go in and cause something or what?
  • I have this problem too, where, after a failed attempt at loading the mods, I check the content of the SD card and its all corrupted. 
    My theory for the cause could be that it has to do with "Safely ejecting the SD Card" from the PC, although most of the time my PC doesnt let me "safely" eject it, so its just random chance for it to happen to me.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • ChainedPhantasm avatar
    ChainedPhantasm Joined 5y ago
    Oh no!
    1,769 points Ranked 22,976th
    7 medals 1 rare
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • Returned 100 times Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    5y
    Posted by Draco9325

I have this problem too, where, after a failed attempt at loading the mods, I check the content of the SD card and its all corrupted. 
    My theory for the cause could be that it has to do with "Safely ejecting the SD Card" from the PC, although most of the time my PC doesnt let me "safely" eject it, so its just random chance for it to happen to me.

I see. That could be a possibility. I'll look into more detail about this soon.
    Soon-To-Be Sma5h Modder
    URL to post:
  • molds avatar
    molds Joined 5y ago
    5y
    i see u deleted my comment cuck
    Bananite
    URL to post: