GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway! Finished!

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Updates

ThreadParentSubmitterStats
  • Thanks for playing!
Finished 2y
  • Win 2k 10th Anniversary Bundle, Battlefield 1, Depth, Magicka 2, One Finger Death Punch, Dying Light & 10000 points!
Christmas Day! 2y

Finished! Thanks for playing!

We're back once again with an even BIGGER giveaway this year! Here at GameBanana we think Christmas is the best time of year, and in celebration of that fact we are going to be giving away prizes every day till Christmas! Make sure you come back each day for new prizes!

1. How to enter

Finished!

2. Prizes

The prizes will be a huge amount of Steam Games and some GameBanana merch! Last year the value of our prizes reached $2600! Make sure you check out each day to find out the new prizes.

Also awarded will be medals for the winners of each day and several tiers of entrant medals depending on the number of days you enter. The entrant medals will be handed out once the whole giveaway has ended.

3. MegaPrizes

The first place prize of the MegaPrizes will be Doom!

For each contest/mini competition you enter, you will gain 1 ticket (I will keep track of these so don't worry!). At the end of the giveaways (25th of December) I will draw some names from the list of all the ticket holders (if you have 1 ticket you will be in the list once, if you have 10 tickets you will be in the list 10 times) and give away some Mega Prizes as the final giveaway! So make sure you enter as many of the contests and mini-competitions (even if you don't think you'll win it on the day) to get your tickets for the final draw!

Medals will be awarded to all entrants and winners! 

4. FINISHED!

5. Finished!

We gave away over 60 prizes this year, making this our biggest giveaway so far! We also broke our record for most entries with over 1000 MegaPrize tickets!

A huge thanks to tom who funded this giveaway and basically allowed me to give away his money!!

Also thanks to everyone who help me test the puzzles and help judge the contest!

Finally, the biggest thanks of all goes to all of you, who entered and joined in with the fun! Hopefully you won something, but even if you didn't I hope you enjoyed yourselves nonetheless and hopefully we will see you all next year!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Past Winners :

MegaPrizes :

Replies

1-50 of 699
Pages
Go to page:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code