Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Why do I get: Cannot load plugin Sm4shMSBTReloaded - A Forum Thread for Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)

I keep getting an error that says this, and here is exactly what it says:

ERROR Cannot load plugin 'Sm4shMSBTReloaded', Reason: 'C:\Users\Chuck\Desktop\sm4shexplorer 0.07.1\tools\MsbtEditor.exe' cannot be found.

WARN  For best compatibility with its features, Sm4shMusic needs to be able to access the bgm from the game folder in order to work. Please copy all the official nus3bank files (593 files) in 'C:\Users\Chuck\Desktop\v288\content\sound\bgm\'

I'm starting to add custom music to the game, and I keep getting this whenever I open Sm4shExplorer. I also do have an MSTBEditor, so i have no idea why it says that, unless is in the wrong spot. I'm guessing I need to copy 593 nus3bank files, but where do I put them?? And what else will I need to do?
  • nerusenpai avatar
    nerusenpai username pic Joined 5y ago
    376 points Ranked 56,789th
    5y
    Check that you have the plugin as described in the error message. If you're getting that message, most likely your plugin is missing.

To verify this, open up a new explorer window, then type the pathname described (C:\Users\Chuck\Desktop\sm4shexplorer 0.07.1\tools\) to check if you do have that plugin. If you do not, look up MbstEditor.exe on Google.

That should fix both your problems stated.
    I sometimes make some things
    URL to post:
  • ChainedPhantasm avatar
    ChainedPhantasm Joined 5y ago
    Oh no!
    1,769 points Ranked 22,988th
    7 medals 1 rare
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • Returned 100 times Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    5y
    Posted by nerusenpai

Check that you have the plugin as described in the error message. If you're getting that message, most likely your plugin is missing.

To verify this, open up a new explorer window, then type the pathname described (C:\Users\Chuck\Desktop\sm4shexplorer 0.07.1\tools\) to check if you do have that plugin. If you do not, look up MbstEditor.exe on Google.

That should fix both your problems stated.
    I checked this, there is a file named PARAM, where if I open the snd_se_narration_characall.nus3bank file, I can edit the announcer calls. Is this not what it wants? If so, what should I put in it, my MSTB Editor??

EDIT: Ok, so it fixed 1 error, the other one is still about Sm4shMusic.
    Soon-To-Be Sma5h Modder
    URL to post:
  • The Adept Scorpio avatar
    The Adept Scorpio Joined 5y ago
    403 points Ranked 55,475th
    8 medals 1 rare
    • Submitted 10 Sounds Medal icon
    5y
    Get rid of MSTBEDITOR and do it the old fashioned way . I just had the same problem . 
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • ChainedPhantasm avatar
    ChainedPhantasm Joined 5y ago
    Oh no!
    1,769 points Ranked 22,988th
    7 medals 1 rare
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    5y
    Posted by The Adept Scorpio

Get rid of MSTBEDITOR and do it the old fashioned way . I just had the same problem . 

What is the "old fashioned way"?

Soon-To-Be Sma5h Modder
    URL to post:
  • The Adept Scorpio avatar
    The Adept Scorpio Joined 5y ago
    403 points Ranked 55,475th
    8 medals 1 rare
    • Submitted 10 Sounds Medal icon
    5y
    Posted by Jacksont16

Posted by The Adept Scorpio

What is the "old fashioned way"?

GIIIZZLY 's tutorial.

Bananite
    URL to post: