Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Idea about sound files. - A Forum Thread for Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)

I was thinking outside the box a bit, and I found something about voices. We all know that if you pit a custon voice pack on one slot, and if you're in a ditto, the vanilla voice opponent is muted. What I've discovered is I put a voice pack for Dark Bowser on c07, which is the skin for Dark Bowser (obviously). But I also have a Bowser voice pack for all slots, and when I have Bowser dittos, both have different, functioning voices. So, my idea is if I extract EVERY vanilla voice data, replace it with vanilla data (it'll appear green text), will it fix the probelm?

Again, this is an idea. Nothing newly discovered (maybe, yet) and thank you for reading. Have a wonderful day.
  • Djcoolj10 avatar
    Djcoolj10 Joined 6y ago
    421 points Ranked 54,726th
    5y
    Bro, there is a tool to fix this, this is nothing new. Here's the link 
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • ChainedPhantasm avatar
    ChainedPhantasm Joined 5y ago
    Oh no!
    1,769 points Ranked 22,988th
    7 medals 1 rare
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • Returned 100 times Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    5y
    Posted by Djcoolj10

I know about that. My theory is with this, you might not need to do all that.

Soon-To-Be Sma5h Modder
    URL to post:
  • Djcoolj10 avatar
    Djcoolj10 Joined 6y ago
    5y
    Posted by Jacksont16

Posted by Djcoolj10

But that tutorial is really easy and short. All you have to do is make sure your fightermodelbanktable is in your workspace folder under sound/config and that the tool is in your main part of the sm4shexplorer folder. Then run the script and that's it

Bananite
    URL to post:
  • ChainedPhantasm avatar
    ChainedPhantasm Joined 5y ago
    Oh no!
    1,769 points Ranked 22,988th
    7 medals 1 rare
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • Returned 100 times Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    5y
    Posted by Djcoolj10

Posted by Jacksont16

Posted by Djcoolj10

But that tutorial is really easy and short. All you have to do is make sure your fightermodelbanktable is in your workspace folder under sound/config and that the tool is in your main part of the sm4shexplorer folder. Then run the script and that's it

Why do all that when it could take about 5 ckicks and it's done? 

Soon-To-Be Sma5h Modder
    URL to post:
  • Djcoolj10 avatar
    Djcoolj10 Joined 6y ago
    5y
    Posted by Jacksont16

Posted by Djcoolj10

Posted by Jacksont16

Posted by Djcoolj10

Why do all that when it could take about 5 ckicks and it's done? 

Because its faster and more convenient for future uses and only takes two clicks once you set it up.  it also helps when have multiple voiced mods on almost every character. Literally all you have to do is add the voice you want to any slot and then double click the script to run it. But if you think your idea is better then run with it

Bananite
    URL to post: