Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Metal Gear Solid2: sons of liberty

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

im confused, i played thru the game twice and still dont know whats goin on... and to make a certian some one happy....can we have the russans in urban camo i model for the marines?

Replies

• Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21845th
    access_time 16y
    Originally posted by terry haha i do it all the time and its still funny
    Yeah, especially if you forget yourself and you are running away from the enemy, and fall in the stairs. **** happens.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • terry avatar
    terry Joined 17y ago
    159 points Ranked 59595th
    access_time 16y
    haha i do it all the time and its still funny
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    Surprise from the sky... LOL Landing on someone, try jumping up a stair. That is real funny.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • terry avatar
    terry Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    on strut F in the plant chapter you can flipmover the side and land on some one....pretty great stuff.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    There is a guy on the tanker mission that does a funny move when knocked over the edge. He falls over and lands on the head to the guy down below. Damn funny.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • terry avatar
    terry Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    just got done playing and i found a funny thing... on the planet chapter on the AB connecting bridge if u hold some one up in the right spot he will walk forward and full over the rail and scream all the way down...aslo if u shoot some on in the head and you in first person and close enough you will get blood on your face, pretty discusting
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    I saw the game in action yesterday, funny details, on the tanker level, that locker with the poster... Funny if you knocked it on the right place... *Hidden Alarm button* Also funny to throw bodies overboard.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • terry avatar
    terry Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    Originally posted by End Of Days I have playe the MGS1 demo for PC and for PSX and well I can't say much but only it is one pain in the but stealth game.
    what was more of a pain in the *** was splinter cell, i wanna read the book and see what it was really sopose to be like
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • terry avatar
    terry Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    damnit didnt come out right! ill redo it some other time
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • terry avatar
    terry Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    Originally posted by santaslayer WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU PICK UP THE MARINES M4's? [Or M16's or something similar... :p > That so god damn lame!
    m4s...u can pick them up and use it because only the original user can use the guns, thats why the "genral" says you cant because some genetic thing or password bull ****, i just dont get why u cant pick up ammo from them...any one know how to get snakes dog tag? i hit him with the sword but he gets pissed and either shoots me or kicks me...whats real fun to do is when u meet pliskin for the first time aim a gun at him, quite fun.... any one else notice how snake is the same character from the escape movies (new york, LA)? same name same attatude ESCAPE FROM LA/NEW YORK MGS character name: snake pliskin iragious "snake" pliskin attatude: im a bad *** stay way " " (with morels) part of plot: weapon capable of nuklear blast abovve new shuting down electric stuff(LA) york, shutting E. stuff. nother observation: sons of liberty was a group or "rebels" during the revolutionary war (USA) (consisting of john adams, sam adams(i think) and others) and the "sons of liberty" in the game was going to "liberate" new york. well thats all i can think of/remember so later
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • End Of Days avatar
    End Of Days Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    I have playe the MGS1 demo for PC and for PSX and well I can't say much but only it is one pain in the but stealth game.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • santaslayer avatar
    santaslayer Joined 17y ago
    392 points Ranked 47837th
    access_time 16y
    Originally posted by Sweeper Stealth? not my style, you will hear me when I come, but that is mainly the sound of YOUR death coming, unless we are on the same side...
    Hehe.. Same here!! WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU PICK UP THE MARINES M4's? [Or M16's or something similar... :p > That so god damn lame!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • terry avatar
    terry Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    wow u can use stealth! all i do (if im out side) run up to some one beat the living **** out of them and jump over the side and hang untill the gards leave or turn there back then i beat the hell out of them or use them as a sheild and get to a door and leave. in side i get a box and sit in the middle of there path and when the gard lifts it i beat them up and run away before the gards come...god my spelling is worse today, oh well later
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    Stealth? not my style, you will hear me when I come, but that is mainly the sound of YOUR death coming, unless we are on the same side...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • terry avatar
    terry Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    the tanker chapter would be fun in this game::looks at santa::
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • terry avatar
    terry Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    most of the time they dont have russian voice... this is the 1st mgs game ive played so dont know that much but... where does a character like vamp fit in, and you shoot him in the head, stomic and he comes back...the hell??? i blew him up(i know the weapon use doesnt have an effect , if u get me) and he fell in some kind of fake water **** and drowned??and still managed to *spoiler* to jump out of the ocean grab emma and stab her before, i can shoot her in the head a second time. thats just dumb, the katana, why is it even in there? and fortune's gun, stupidest thing in the world. how did snake sneak in "the big shell" and get a seal team 6 uniform, with his radio thingy, obvious he doesnt belong right there...wheres the 2nd attempt by the seals??? its the president come on! to me emma looked like she was in her late teens...thats just dumb (maybe mid-teens) i also dont understand why i cant pick up any ammo from the soilders(sp dont care) well thats all i can think of now
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • santaslayer avatar
    santaslayer Joined 17y ago
    392 points Ranked 47837th
    access_time 16y
    I really don't like that game... Unfortunately it came with my PS2... It's kinda cool from time to time... But it gets way out of hand with all damn vampires and all that madness... I could have been sooo good, but they fail by a mile...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    Originally posted by terry im confused, i played thru the game twice and still dont know whats goin on... and to make a certian some one happy....can we have the russans in urban camo i model for the marines?
    Wouldn't be as funny without russian style speech...
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

terry avatar
terry Joined 17y ago