Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Smash Loading Notes! Taking Fun Facts!

A Forum Thread for Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)

No ads for members. Membership is 100% free. Sign up!
Hi Everyone!

I'm trying to do a small project here and the concept is really simple, change the loading tips for actual useful tip (or at least more funny ones)

For instance, instead of seeing this type of loading "tips":

In PAC-MAN, players were rewarded with anintermission after clearing a set number of rounds.In one of them, Blinky shows a little bit of...leg?!

I would like to change it for something like this:

Rage is a mechanic where a character's attacks will deal increased knockback as his damage rises. Rage begins to take effect past 35% damage, and maxes out at 150% damage.

Something like this will make even more interesting every battle (I think so) and we can actually put really cool info on it, maybe we can even include stuff like 

A "John" is an excuse for a player's underperformance that results in a loss in a Smash Bros game . Making excuses for why a player lost is generally frowned upon by the Smash community, and players who repeatedly John are often criticized for making these excuses.

I think this would be a funny idea and I need you guys help to fill up those loading tips! 
If you could write or look for stuff like these it would help me a lot!

Thanks!
  • Leif avatar
    Leif username pic Joined 4y ago
    access_time 4y
    Yeah, I would love to help you with these! For example:
    Cloud's Limit Break takes about 6 seconds to fully charge if it's empty. However, he can shield during it, so make sure you aren't running in there and taking the bait.
    Is that any good? I can PM you more if you want me to.
    URL to post:
  • iMangoVerde avatar
    iMangoVerde Joined 4y ago
    Playing Smash
    835 points Ranked 41969th
    access_time 4y
    Posted by Leif

Yeah, I would love to help you with these! For example:
    Cloud's Limit Break takes about 6 seconds to fully charge if it's empty. However, he can shield during it, so make sure you aren't running in there and taking the bait.
    Is that any good? I can PM you more if you want me to.

Exactly thank you so much!  If you have more please PM me
    :)
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

iMangoVerde avatar