Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

I need help form mappers for L4d2

A Forum Thread for Left 4 Dead 2

No ads for members. Membership is 100% free. Sign up!
I Need help... Im making a campan map for l4d2 and i need someone to help me out to get the bugs fixed i have done two maps safair and even thought the all wark there are some things on them that do not work as i what if anyone is willing to help i am on skype after adding me i will send the files and nav so that you can run thought the lvls and see ware the problems are u will also get the hammer files so that you can fix i will gie you credit when i relesse the maps im still laerning the system there for some things that i what to do i cont so i may also as for them to be added as well P.s im live in the UK and skype name is sistwocc .... and thank you this is what I what there are tiggers that can start PanicEvents Some of them work and others do not i also whated to have a Fight to saferoom like Vala have on there maps but i cont figer that out also i what to have a prop_static that needs to be filled up with fule in order to switch on lights to halp ppl get thought a mine also i need to figger out how to make fainl (last map for rescour/esape)
  • Harris avatar
    Harris Joined 11y ago
    21,130 points Ranked 251st
    37 medals 2 legendary 6 rare
    • 15+ Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2015 Medal icon
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • 25 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2015 Day Twenty-One Winner! Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    access_time 4y
    If you live in the UK then you should spend more time learning English than making maps. Just a tip.
    • Rude x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    aaabdurazak! avatar
    Mantra
    aaabdurazak!
    URL to post:
  • Sistwo avatar
    Sistwo Joined 4y ago
    access_time 4y
    I'm dyslexic so spelling not my bets point
    • Dumb x 1
    Bananite