Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Two Miscellaneous Things

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Gamebanana site functions

So I've been here at GB for some time now, and I'm starting to pick up more on the site as a whole instead of just TF2 (the only game I play). So in regards to that, how does one carry out the following functions: Applying a "Done" tag to a Help section forum? (example below) ![](http://i.imgur.com/fhyWreG.png "") As well as applying the "Delivered" tag to a Request? (example below) ![](http://i.imgur.com/Tlts4DP.png "") Are these simply admin things? I doubt it since the request page should be changeable by the users. I might be versatile and intellectually smart but sometimes things right in front of me seem invisible because I focus too much on the more complex aspects.

Replies

• Devieus avatar
    Devieus username pic Joined 9y ago
    93,235 points Ranked 38th
    70 medals 6 legendary 13 rare
    • 1st Place - Tutorial Contest Medal icon
    • 15+ Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2015 Medal icon
    • Returned 5000 times Medal icon
    • 15+ Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2016 Medal icon
    • 2017 Top Contributor Medal icon
    • 15+ Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2017 Medal icon
    access_time 4y
    1. Edit your thread, you can change the thread state there. 2. To avoid abuse and confusion, only request mods and admins can set a request to delivered, make a support ticket when you feel the request has been aptly fulfilled; it says so when you edit a request.
    • Helpful x 1
    Sentinel of the TV remote avatar
    Mantra
    Sentinel of the TV remote
    URL to post:
  • smgamermat77 avatar
    smgamermat77 Joined 5y ago
    access_time 4y
    > **Posted by Devieus** > > 1. Edit your thread, you can change the thread state there. > 2. To avoid abuse and confusion, only request mods and admins can set a request to delivered, make a support ticket when you feel the request has been aptly fulfilled; it says so when you edit a request. https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/4/4b/Sniper_thanks01.wav?t=20100625223627
    Time makes us forget all... avatar
    Mantra
    Time makes us forget all...
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author