Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

3D modeller needs someone for compiling

A Forum Thread for Left 4 Dead 2

No ads for members. Membership is 100% free. Sign up!

Tried to make my own mods, now I give up. Help!

Hi, I'm looking for someone who can use my 3D work and put it into the game. I've tried many many times to do it myself, but I've lost so much hours on this that I just don't want to touch it anymore. I need someone who can take my meshes/textures and get them into the game. You can put them on the workshop and say it's your mod if you give me credits for my work, now I don't really care anymore. I wanted to make custom melee weapons, and I've first started with the baseball bat, you can see here the mesh I made : https://mikart.artstation.com/portfolio/spiked-baseball-bat-2 So if someone knows how to make a mod with this mesh and wants to help me, please tell me in the comments below. I already have other meshes I made for other weapons (I can make guns also, but I think it might be more complicated) Thank you :3

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Game

Category

Attributes

Miscellaneous

• Share on Reddit