Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Pandora's Box

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Delayz from our forums posted a thread about a nice little Counter-Strike movie. It's called "Pandora's Box", and it's centered around terrorists trying to steal a new weapon designed by some government agency. The story is really pretty good. The sound is sketchy at points, and the camera motion is a little choppy and fast at some point. All things considered, it's a very good first attempt. It's not Militia 2, but it's definitely worth a download! It's about 90MB large and 11 minutes long, plus the credits at the end. It ends with a "To Be Continued" screen, so we can expect a sequel at some point. You can download it from FilePlanet (boooo!) or FileShack (yay!). Feel free to visit the creators' website too. Sorry about not posting this earlier. I meant to post it at 2:00 PM EST, but I ended up watching a documentary on space exploration.

Replies

• nemes1s avatar
    nemes1s Joined 17y ago
    364 points Ranked 48577th
    access_time 16y
    Yeah i guess, Anything is possible, Better put in some GOOD actors, The irish accents ain't sexy enough lol. ;)
    Just keepin' it fresh.
    URL to post:
  • Ch1cKeN avatar
    Ch1cKeN Joined 17y ago
    3,513 points Ranked 2293rd
    access_time 16y
    guys remember militia 1? not teh greatest in the world either, but when the continued part came around everything** was flawless. lets hope that its the same with this one. **opinions may differ from person to person
    Classics Spammer
    URL to post:
  • hens not funny avatar
    hens not funny Joined 17y ago
    856 points Ranked 41694th
    access_time 16y
    COURSE THERE CAN BE A PART 2. the 2 guyz couldve survived >_< OR IT COULD HAVE BEEN A DREAM!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • nemes1s avatar
    nemes1s Joined 17y ago
    364 points Ranked 48577th
    access_time 16y
    Well it was alright, The voices were funny, From a scale from 1 to 10 .. I'd give it a good hard 7, The ending didn't make much sense, I mean why would there be a part 2 if those 2 terrorists died during that explosion ? That means the other dude ran away with the loot, Ah well, Crazy irish men. ;)
    Just keepin' it fresh.
    URL to post:
  • hens not funny avatar
    hens not funny Joined 17y ago
    856 points Ranked 41694th
    access_time 16y
    i like it. i think its pretty good. the biggest problem was the background music. it sort of stuck out...or didnt blend in. but its still good. plot and stuff are pretty good. cant wait for the next one
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • emagen avatar
    emagen Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    Personally, I thought it wasn't too great. Was is just me or did all of the characters voices sound like the same person? The story is very weak. And the characters aren't developed enough.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • bozer avatar
    bozer Joined 17y ago
    1,077 points Ranked 24084th
    access_time 16y
    Quite enjoyable. Hope they make more. I liked their voices
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 16y
    fileshack > fileplanet by far ;) everytime i find a file on fileshack its 3x the wait on fileplanet
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • High Roller avatar
    High Roller Joined 17y ago
    1,871 points Ranked 20945th
    access_time 16y
    yeah that was pretty freaking phat, but still not as cool as traptown which i watch religiously
    Go Heels! avatar
    Mantra
    Go Heels!
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author