Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

To SyntaxxSeven (Please Read)

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Syntaxxseven, I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry. I didn't have any intention of making you feel like an @$$ nor would I want anyone in this community to feel like an @$$. I respect you and your work. Like you, I care about the people in forum. Please know that I didn't mean to, I admire you standing up for me in the previous thread. In fact I think of you as a friend almost a family member. Will you accept my apologies? If you won't, I'll understand.... :(

Replies

• SyntaxxSeven avatar
    SyntaxxSeven Joined 16y ago
    877 points Ranked 41560th
    access_time 16y
    It's cool, Charels - I just gotta get away for a while. I need to maybe take a 4-5 day camping trip or something, maybe after a trip to the sticks I'll be ready to sit down and start modeling again. I've got 7 days left of vacation so I better well use them before it's too late. Peace brother
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

darkblade avatar
darkblade Joined 17y ago