Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Proposal to blackout Steam - A Forum Thread for Steam

This has gone too far.....

• Judo avatar
    Judo Joined 15y ago
    Technical Expert
    314,440 points Ranked 8th
    18 medals 4 rare
    • Reached 75,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 200,000 Points Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    Judo Technical Expert
    7y
    Fucking social justice warriors. Anyway, it can't be done. Petitions are worthless and, after this incident, no one is going to take them seriously.
    • Agree x 2
    ?????? avatar
    Mantra
    ??????
    URL to post:
  • JetmemeSam avatar
    JetmemeSam Joined 7y ago
    935 points Ranked 43,756th
    8 medals 2 rare
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    7y
    That ain't gonna do shit, if anything it'll make it worse! They'll hate them if steam does this blackout, probably say worse things, probably do something.
    The Mustache Man
    URL to post:
  • Laffle avatar
    Laffle username pic Joined 9y ago
    2,188 points Ranked 21,582nd
    13 medals 2 rare
    • 11-15 Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2014 Medal icon
    • Unlocked Treehouse VIP clearance Medal icon
    7y
    This will do nothing other than generate more hate. If people don't have a reason to hate them, they will now. I know it's only 1 hour, but still.
    URL to post:
  • Ganryu avatar
    Ganryu
    Helpful Toastie
    7y
    So, let me get this straight; just because of some threats that were made to Anita Sarkeesian and that other person (can't remember the name and I'm not willing to replay the video to find out), Steam and any people in general who weren't even involved with that whole thing have to pay for it with a blackout? I'm sorry, but that is just stupid as hell imho. I'm not saying threats about death or rape are okay, but I don't see how putting a one hour blackout on Steam into effect would do anything to resolve that kind of problem. If anything, that's actually going to invite even MORE problems to the current situation.
    Rev up those G-Diffusers.
    URL to post:
  • RLVG_ avatar
    RLVG_ username pic Joined 8y ago
    RLVGReviews Flag Affiliation: RLVGReviews
    7,363 points Ranked 1,089th
    40 medals 2 legendary 10 rare
    • Returned 5000 times Medal icon
    • Became a Ripe Supporter Medal icon
    • 8-14 Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2015 Medal icon
    • GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2016 Day Nine Winner! Medal icon
    • 8-14 Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2016 Medal icon
    RLVG_ avatar
    RLVG_
    RLVGReviews Flag
    Affiliation
    RLVGReviews
    7y
    ••• Why? This is just stupid antics that came from something fairly small
    Fruityloops - RLVG_ avatar
    Mantra
    Fruityloops - RLVG_
    URL to post:
  • Clener74 avatar
    Clener74 username pic Joined 9y ago
    Bug Journalist
    Turned off.
    Pyro-Zone Flag Affiliation: Pyro-Zone
    55,441 points Ranked 74th
    30 medals 8 rare
    • 50 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 100 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 200 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • Reached 50 subscribers Medal icon
    Clener74 avatar
    Clener74
    Pyro-Zone Flag
    Affiliation
    Pyro-Zone
    Bug Journalist
    7y
    > **Posted by Judo** > > Fucking social justice warriors. > > Anyway, it can't be done. Petitions are worthless and, after this incident, no one is going to take them seriously. I barely understand the lots of things written in that image - this petition is bad either way.
    • Agree x 1
    No one beats me at Puyo Puyo. avatar
    Mantra
    No one beats me at Puyo Puyo.
    URL to post:
  • Maki Nishikino avatar
    Maki Nishikino Joined 9y ago
    2,377 points Ranked 21,264th
    10 medals 1 rare
    7y
    > **Posted by Ganryu** > > So, let me get this straight; just because of some threats that were made to Anita Sarkeesian and that other person (can't remember the name and I'm not willing to replay the video to find out), Steam and any people in general who weren't even involved with that whole thing have to pay for it with a blackout? I'm sorry, but that is just stupid as hell imho. I'm not saying threats about death or rape are okay, but I don't see how putting a one hour blackout on Steam into effect would do anything to resolve that kind of problem. If anything, that's actually going to invite even MORE problems to the current situation. Exactly, more than 50 million people use Steam and she wants a blackout for an hour because of this. People die everyday protecting others and not everyone pays respect for them and this twat wants all of us to take our fingers off the WASD keys for an hour because of an event that happened. This is the internet and people are assholes.
    URL to post:
  • 4586822 avatar
    4586822 Joined 9y ago
    1,504 points Ranked 23,408th
    11 medals 2 rare
    • Submitted 10 Skins Medal icon
    7y
    Will it ever _end?_
    URL to post:
  • Kaito avatar
    Kaito username pic Joined 10y ago
    4,163 points Ranked 2,148th
    14 medals 2 rare
    • 6-10 Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2014 Medal icon
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    7y
    ![](http://cdn.superbwallpapers.com/wallpapers/meme/i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-11372-400x250.jpg "")
    • Agree x 1
    • Epic win x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Rude x 1
    Collector of old consoles
    URL to post:
  • JetmemeSam avatar
    JetmemeSam Joined 7y ago
    935 points Ranked 43,756th
    8 medals 2 rare
    7y
    > **Posted by CheezKurds** > > Will it ever _end?_ No, it won't.
    The Mustache Man
    URL to post:
  • Ganryu avatar
    Ganryu
    Helpful Toastie
    7y
    > **Posted by Clener74** > > > **Posted by Judo** > > > > Fucking social justice warriors. > > > > Anyway, it can't be done. Petitions are worthless and, after this incident, no one is going to take them seriously. > > I barely understand the lots of things written in that image - this petition is bad either way. From what I could understand, I'm going to attempt summing up the images on that page for you. Mind you, it's going to be a large wall of text since those images were explaining quite a few things, so you may want to grab a drink before reading. Okay, here goes nothing:
    Zoe Quinn (the creator of Depression Quest) was most likely informed by a user from CWCWiki (a site that's apparently well known for stirring up shit in other communities from my understanding) about a single comment that someone made involving an insult (the guy in the post called her a cunt) on a non-gaming forum that is meant for adult virgin males and their own dealings with depression and suicidal thoughts. From there, she pretty much launched a little campaign of "I'm so innocent, and these virgin men are so evil!", which is apparently still going on and unfortunately being aimed at the gaming community as a whole because of something completely unrelated. Some of the claims she has made involve people from that forum apparently getting her number and masturbating into the phone while she listened (which was never proven by her - go figure), a 'raid' that was only ever mentioned once and then completely dropped from all later mentionings within her claims, and generally acting like she did nothing wrong. Her little keyboard warriors started backing her up as a result, which also includes Anita Sarkeesian (who happens to be well known within the gaming community as being extremely two-faced; she literally was shown in a video about gaming saying that she loves video games and whatnot, but later shown in one of her own feminist speech videos saying that she hates video games as a whole because of the excessively uneducated examples of sexism present in video games). None of the actual proof for what Zoe Quinn claimed happened was ever brought to light, and her 'supporters' literally boosted her game up on Steam Greenlight to strike back at 'those pathetic virgins' for the most part, which ultimately lead to the game being greenlit. It isn't available for download through Steam yet, but people are still pointing out that it's not really a game (let alone an interactive story), and some people even pointed out that it's also a bit offensive towards those who actually are dealing with/have dealt with depression in their lives. I'm pretty sure that I might have gotten something wrong in there somewhere along the line, but that's just my understanding after reading it all the first time, and I honestly don't want to go back and read everything again.
    URL to post:
  • Clener74 avatar
    Clener74 username pic Joined 9y ago
    Bug Journalist
    Turned off.
    Pyro-Zone Flag Affiliation: Pyro-Zone
    55,441 points Ranked 74th
    30 medals 8 rare
    • 50 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 100 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 200 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    Clener74 avatar
    Clener74
    Pyro-Zone Flag
    Affiliation
    Pyro-Zone
    Bug Journalist
    7y
    > **Posted by Ganryu** > > From what I could understand, I'm going to attempt summing up the images on that page for you. Mind you, it's going to be a large wall of text since those images were explaining quite a few things, so you may want to grab a drink before reading. > > Okay, here goes nothing:
    > Zoe Quinn (the creator of Depression Quest) was most likely informed by a user from CWCWiki (a site that's apparently well known for stirring up shit in other communities from my understanding) about a single comment that someone made involving an insult (the guy in the post called her a cunt) on a non-gaming forum that is meant for adult virgin males and their own dealings with depression and suicidal thoughts. From there, she pretty much launched a little campaign of "I'm so innocent, and these virgin men are so evil!", which is apparently still going on and unfortunately being aimed at the gaming community as a whole because of something completely unrelated. Some of the claims she has made involve people from that forum apparently getting her number and masturbating into the phone while she listened (which was never proven by her - go figure), a 'raid' that was only ever mentioned once and then completely dropped from all later mentionings within her claims, and generally acting like she did nothing wrong. Her little keyboard warriors started backing her up as a result, which also includes Anita Sarkeesian (who happens to be well known within the gaming community as being extremely two-faced; she literally was shown in a video about gaming saying that she loves video games and whatnot, but later shown in one of her own feminist speech videos saying that she hates video games as a whole because of the excessively uneducated examples of sexism present in video games). None of the actual proof for what Zoe Quinn claimed happened was ever brought to light, and her 'supporters' literally boosted her game up on Steam Greenlight to strike back at 'those pathetic virgins' for the most part, which ultimately lead to the game being greenlit. It isn't available for download through Steam yet, but people are still pointing out that it's not really a game (let alone an interactive story), and some people even pointed out that it's also a bit offensive towards those who actually are dealing with/have dealt with depression in their lives. > > I'm pretty sure that I might have gotten something wrong in there somewhere along the line, but that's just my understanding after reading it all the first time, and I honestly don't want to go back and read everything again. That's a bit hypocrite - or if you want me to go less hard, very difficult to believe, don't you think?
    No one beats me at Puyo Puyo. avatar
    Mantra
    No one beats me at Puyo Puyo.
    URL to post:
  • Ganryu avatar
    Ganryu
    Helpful Toastie
    7y
    > **Posted by Clener74** > > That's a bit hypocrite - or if you want me to go less hard, very difficult to believe, don't you think? Considering that she made statements about how innocent she was in the matter and followed them up with some rather personal insults involving their gender and sexual activity (or lack-there-of in this case), as well as using the entire situation to gain popularity for both herself and her game, it's a little more than just hypocritical at best. It's literally a two-sided battle between her supporters and people that literally had nothing to do with the situation beyond someone calling Zoe Quinn a cunt. As for the topic of this thread (in an attempt to not derail the thread), it's also rather ridiculous how an isolated event involving Anita Sarkeesian and a group of people that threatened her has to result in her keyboard warriors trying to get some form of justice by literally punishing everyone else that wasn't even involved with the matter. I seriously don't get how some stupid fucks that thought making death and rape threats was a good idea should result in the entire gaming community having to be punished by being barred from a heavily used service when the proper thing to do (which Anita Sarkeesian apparently already did) would be to inform the authorities and have them handle the situation.
    • Agree x 3
    URL to post:
  • Bedebao avatar
    Bedebao username pic Joined 8y ago
    2,464 points Ranked 21,130th
    7y
    It's still better than THIS...
    A Fucked Up Story avatar
    Mantra
    A Fucked Up Story
    URL to post:
  • Kaito avatar
    14 medals 2 rare
    7y
    > **Posted by Bedebao** > > It's still better than THIS... Oh dear lord... ![](http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/time-to-leave-earth-.png "")
    • Agree x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Rude x 1
    URL to post:
  • Oh brother... Punishing the masses for a few peoples' stupidity. Sounds about right these days... Can't go through four or five webpages without some moron trying to stir up chaos...
    The TF2 Commentator
    URL to post:
  • Maki Nishikino avatar
    10 medals 1 rare
    7y
    > **Posted by Emilio** > > > **Posted by DJ Zapple** > > > > Oh brother... Punishing the masses for a few peoples' stupidity. Sounds about right these days... Can't go through four or five webpages without some moron trying to stir up chaos... > > nobody will argue with a person that likes a show for 5 year olds, i thought "ponyfags" are aleready dead ![](http://puu.sh/bcOAz/adc0f89115.jpg "")
    URL to post:
  • Emilio avatar
    Emilio username pic Joined 10y ago
    Sixth Dimension Flag Affiliation: Sixth Dimension
    526 points Ranked 49,345th
    18 medals 2 rare
    • GameBanana Around the Globe Contest Entrant Medal icon
    • GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2014 Day Thirteen Winner! Medal icon
    • 16+ Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2014 Medal icon
    • Became a Studio Leader Medal icon
    Emilio avatar
    Emilio
    Sixth Dimension Flag
    Affiliation
    Sixth Dimension
    7y
    > **Posted by [[EA-6B] TACJAM ALQ-99]** > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > **Posted by DJ Zapple** > > > > > > Oh brother... Punishing the masses for a few peoples' stupidity. Sounds about right these days... Can't go through four or five webpages without some moron trying to stir up chaos... > > > > nobody will argue with a person that likes a show for 5 year olds, i thought "ponyfags" are aleready dead > > ![](http://puu.sh/bcOAz/adc0f89115.jpg "") ![](http://snag.gy/UP0v3.jpg "")
    shred / avatar
    Mantra
    shred /
    URL to post:
  • Kaito avatar
    14 medals 2 rare
    7y
    > **Posted by Emilio** > > > **Posted by [[EA-6B] TACJAM ALQ-99]** > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > **Posted by DJ Zapple** > > > > > > > > Oh brother... Punishing the masses for a few peoples' stupidity. Sounds about right these days... Can't go through four or five webpages without some moron trying to stir up chaos... > > > > > > nobody will argue with a person that likes a show for 5 year olds, i thought "ponyfags" are aleready dead > > > > ![](http://puu.sh/bcOAz/adc0f89115.jpg "") > > ![](http://snag.gy/UP0v3.jpg "") You are really bing a dick, though. Stamping falsely and insulting others. Also, considering the changes made to your account, I doubt the same person is behind it anymore.
    • Agree x 1
    • Win x 1
    URL to post:
  • Emilio avatar
    18 medals 2 rare
    Emilio avatar
    Emilio
    Sixth Dimension Flag
    Affiliation
    Sixth Dimension
    7y
    > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > **Posted by [[EA-6B] TACJAM ALQ-99]** > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > **Posted by DJ Zapple** > > > > > > > > > > Oh brother... Punishing the masses for a few peoples' stupidity. Sounds about right these days... Can't go through four or five webpages without some moron trying to stir up chaos... > > > > > > > > nobody will argue with a person that likes a show for 5 year olds, i thought "ponyfags" are aleready dead > > > > > > ![](http://puu.sh/bcOAz/adc0f89115.jpg "") > > > > ![](http://snag.gy/UP0v3.jpg "") > > You are really bing a dick, though. Stamping falsely and insulting others. Also, considering the changes made to your account, I doubt the same person is behind it anymore. didnt insult anyone lol
    shred / avatar
    Mantra
    shred /
    URL to post:
  • Maki Nishikino avatar
    10 medals 1 rare
    7y
    > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > **Posted by [[EA-6B] TACJAM ALQ-99]** > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > **Posted by DJ Zapple** > > > > > > > > > > Oh brother... Punishing the masses for a few peoples' stupidity. Sounds about right these days... Can't go through four or five webpages without some moron trying to stir up chaos... > > > > > > > > nobody will argue with a person that likes a show for 5 year olds, i thought "ponyfags" are aleready dead > > > > > > ![](http://puu.sh/bcOAz/adc0f89115.jpg "") > > > > ![](http://snag.gy/UP0v3.jpg "") > > You are really bing a dick, though. Stamping falsely and insulting others. Also, considering the changes made to your account, I doubt the same person is behind it anymore. He is not "being" a dick, he "is" a dick.
    URL to post:
  • Kaito avatar
    14 medals 2 rare
    7y
    > **Posted by Emilio** > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > **Posted by [[EA-6B] TACJAM ALQ-99]** > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by DJ Zapple** > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh brother... Punishing the masses for a few peoples' stupidity. Sounds about right these days... Can't go through four or five webpages without some moron trying to stir up chaos... > > > > > > > > > > nobody will argue with a person that likes a show for 5 year olds, i thought "ponyfags" are aleready dead > > > > > > > > ![](http://puu.sh/bcOAz/adc0f89115.jpg "") > > > > > > ![](http://snag.gy/UP0v3.jpg "") > > > > You are really bing a dick, though. Stamping falsely and insulting others. Also, considering the changes made to your account, I doubt the same person is behind it anymore. > > didnt insult anyone lol May I quote you: ![](http://puu.sh/bcRko/22fec3f0b8.png "") How is that NOT an insult?
    URL to post:
  • Emilio avatar
    18 medals 2 rare
    Emilio avatar
    Emilio
    Sixth Dimension Flag
    Affiliation
    Sixth Dimension
    7y
    > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > **Posted by [[EA-6B] TACJAM ALQ-99]** > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by DJ Zapple** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh brother... Punishing the masses for a few peoples' stupidity. Sounds about right these days... Can't go through four or five webpages without some moron trying to stir up chaos... > > > > > > > > > > > > nobody will argue with a person that likes a show for 5 year olds, i thought "ponyfags" are aleready dead > > > > > > > > > > ![](http://puu.sh/bcOAz/adc0f89115.jpg "") > > > > > > > > ![](http://snag.gy/UP0v3.jpg "") > > > > > > You are really bing a dick, though. Stamping falsely and insulting others. Also, considering the changes made to your account, I doubt the same person is behind it anymore. > > > > didnt insult anyone lol > > May I quote you: > > ![](http://puu.sh/bcRko/22fec3f0b8.png "") > > How is that NOT an insult? are you stubborn enough to not see the ""?
    shred / avatar
    Mantra
    shred /
    URL to post:
  • Kaito avatar
    14 medals 2 rare
    7y
    > **Posted by Emilio** > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by [[EA-6B] TACJAM ALQ-99]** > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by DJ Zapple** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh brother... Punishing the masses for a few peoples' stupidity. Sounds about right these days... Can't go through four or five webpages without some moron trying to stir up chaos... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > nobody will argue with a person that likes a show for 5 year olds, i thought "ponyfags" are aleready dead > > > > > > > > > > > > ![](http://puu.sh/bcOAz/adc0f89115.jpg "") > > > > > > > > > > ![](http://snag.gy/UP0v3.jpg "") > > > > > > > > You are really bing a dick, though. Stamping falsely and insulting others. Also, considering the changes made to your account, I doubt the same person is behind it anymore. > > > > > > didnt insult anyone lol > > > > May I quote you: > > > > ![](http://puu.sh/bcRko/22fec3f0b8.png "") > > > > How is that NOT an insult? > > are you stubborn enough to not see the ""? Yeah, because that totally changes the meaning of the sentence. The fact that they are called "bronies" and not "ponyfags" doesn't matter at all. /sarcasm
    URL to post:
  • Emilio avatar
    18 medals 2 rare
    Emilio avatar
    Emilio
    Sixth Dimension Flag
    Affiliation
    Sixth Dimension
    7y
    > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by [[EA-6B] TACJAM ALQ-99]** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by DJ Zapple** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh brother... Punishing the masses for a few peoples' stupidity. Sounds about right these days... Can't go through four or five webpages without some moron trying to stir up chaos... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > nobody will argue with a person that likes a show for 5 year olds, i thought "ponyfags" are aleready dead > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ![](http://puu.sh/bcOAz/adc0f89115.jpg "") > > > > > > > > > > > > ![](http://snag.gy/UP0v3.jpg "") > > > > > > > > > > You are really bing a dick, though. Stamping falsely and insulting others. Also, considering the changes made to your account, I doubt the same person is behind it anymore. > > > > > > > > didnt insult anyone lol > > > > > > May I quote you: > > > > > > ![](http://puu.sh/bcRko/22fec3f0b8.png "") > > > > > > How is that NOT an insult? > > > > are you stubborn enough to not see the ""? > > Yeah, because that totally changes the meaning of the sentence. The fact that they are called "bronies" and not "ponyfags" doesn't matter at all. /sarcasm yes, didn't want to insult them so i added "", and i hate the fans of this show
    shred / avatar
    Mantra
    shred /
    URL to post:
  • Kaito avatar
    14 medals 2 rare
    7y
    > **Posted by Emilio** > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by [[EA-6B] TACJAM ALQ-99]** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by DJ Zapple** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh brother... Punishing the masses for a few peoples' stupidity. Sounds about right these days... Can't go through four or five webpages without some moron trying to stir up chaos... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > nobody will argue with a person that likes a show for 5 year olds, i thought "ponyfags" are aleready dead > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ![](http://puu.sh/bcOAz/adc0f89115.jpg "") > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ![](http://snag.gy/UP0v3.jpg "") > > > > > > > > > > > > You are really bing a dick, though. Stamping falsely and insulting others. Also, considering the changes made to your account, I doubt the same person is behind it anymore. > > > > > > > > > > didnt insult anyone lol > > > > > > > > May I quote you: > > > > > > > > ![](http://puu.sh/bcRko/22fec3f0b8.png "") > > > > > > > > How is that NOT an insult? > > > > > > are you stubborn enough to not see the ""? > > > > Yeah, because that totally changes the meaning of the sentence. The fact that they are called "bronies" and not "ponyfags" doesn't matter at all. /sarcasm > > yes, didn't want to insult them so i added "", and i hate the fans of this show You hate them, so what? Does it give you the right to pretty much insult everyone of the fandom pubicly? No, it doesn't.
    URL to post:
  • Emilio avatar
    18 medals 2 rare
    Emilio avatar
    Emilio
    Sixth Dimension Flag
    Affiliation
    Sixth Dimension
    7y
    > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by [[EA-6B] TACJAM ALQ-99]** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by DJ Zapple** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh brother... Punishing the masses for a few peoples' stupidity. Sounds about right these days... Can't go through four or five webpages without some moron trying to stir up chaos... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > nobody will argue with a person that likes a show for 5 year olds, i thought "ponyfags" are aleready dead > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ![](http://puu.sh/bcOAz/adc0f89115.jpg "") > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ![](http://snag.gy/UP0v3.jpg "") > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You are really bing a dick, though. Stamping falsely and insulting others. Also, considering the changes made to your account, I doubt the same person is behind it anymore. > > > > > > > > > > > > didnt insult anyone lol > > > > > > > > > > May I quote you: > > > > > > > > > > ![](http://puu.sh/bcRko/22fec3f0b8.png "") > > > > > > > > > > How is that NOT an insult? > > > > > > > > are you stubborn enough to not see the ""? > > > > > > Yeah, because that totally changes the meaning of the sentence. The fact that they are called "bronies" and not "ponyfags" doesn't matter at all. /sarcasm > > > > yes, didn't want to insult them so i added "", and i hate the fans of this show > > You hate them, so what? Does it give you the right to pretty much insult everyone of the fandom pubicly? No, it doesn't. honesty is a good thing, and yes it does cuz freedom of speech
    shred / avatar
    Mantra
    shred /
    URL to post:
  • Kaito avatar
    14 medals 2 rare
    7y
    > **Posted by Emilio** > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by [[EA-6B] TACJAM ALQ-99]** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by DJ Zapple** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh brother... Punishing the masses for a few peoples' stupidity. Sounds about right these days... Can't go through four or five webpages without some moron trying to stir up chaos... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > nobody will argue with a person that likes a show for 5 year olds, i thought "ponyfags" are aleready dead > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ![](http://puu.sh/bcOAz/adc0f89115.jpg "") > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ![](http://snag.gy/UP0v3.jpg "") > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You are really bing a dick, though. Stamping falsely and insulting others. Also, considering the changes made to your account, I doubt the same person is behind it anymore. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > didnt insult anyone lol > > > > > > > > > > > > May I quote you: > > > > > > > > > > > > ![](http://puu.sh/bcRko/22fec3f0b8.png "") > > > > > > > > > > > > How is that NOT an insult? > > > > > > > > > > are you stubborn enough to not see the ""? > > > > > > > > Yeah, because that totally changes the meaning of the sentence. The fact that they are called "bronies" and not "ponyfags" doesn't matter at all. /sarcasm > > > > > > yes, didn't want to insult them so i added "", and i hate the fans of this show > > > > You hate them, so what? Does it give you the right to pretty much insult everyone of the fandom pubicly? No, it doesn't. > > honesty is a good thing, and yes it does cuz freedom of speech So by your logic I can insult you in the worst ways I can think of, but as long as it is my opinion about you, it's perfectly fine? Neat.
    URL to post:
  • Emilio avatar
    18 medals 2 rare
    Emilio avatar
    Emilio
    Sixth Dimension Flag
    Affiliation
    Sixth Dimension
    7y
    > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by [[EA-6B] TACJAM ALQ-99]** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by DJ Zapple** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh brother... Punishing the masses for a few peoples' stupidity. Sounds about right these days... Can't go through four or five webpages without some moron trying to stir up chaos... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > nobody will argue with a person that likes a show for 5 year olds, i thought "ponyfags" are aleready dead > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ![](http://puu.sh/bcOAz/adc0f89115.jpg "") > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ![](http://snag.gy/UP0v3.jpg "") > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You are really bing a dick, though. Stamping falsely and insulting others. Also, considering the changes made to your account, I doubt the same person is behind it anymore. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > didnt insult anyone lol > > > > > > > > > > > > > > May I quote you: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ![](http://puu.sh/bcRko/22fec3f0b8.png "") > > > > > > > > > > > > > > How is that NOT an insult? > > > > > > > > > > > > are you stubborn enough to not see the ""? > > > > > > > > > > Yeah, because that totally changes the meaning of the sentence. The fact that they are called "bronies" and not "ponyfags" doesn't matter at all. /sarcasm > > > > > > > > yes, didn't want to insult them so i added "", and i hate the fans of this show > > > > > > You hate them, so what? Does it give you the right to pretty much insult everyone of the fandom pubicly? No, it doesn't. > > > > honesty is a good thing, and yes it does cuz freedom of speech > > So by your logic I can insult you in the worst ways I can think of, but as long as it is my opinion about you, it's perfectly fine? Neat. yup. also i thought everybody who was a fan of mlp areleady grown up.. seems like the site is filled with 6 year olds
    shred / avatar
    Mantra
    shred /
    URL to post:
  • Maki Nishikino avatar
    10 medals 1 rare
    7y
    > **Posted by Emilio** > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by [[EA-6B] TACJAM ALQ-99]** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by DJ Zapple** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh brother... Punishing the masses for a few peoples' stupidity. Sounds about right these days... Can't go through four or five webpages without some moron trying to stir up chaos... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > nobody will argue with a person that likes a show for 5 year olds, i thought "ponyfags" are aleready dead > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ![](http://puu.sh/bcOAz/adc0f89115.jpg "") > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ![](http://snag.gy/UP0v3.jpg "") > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You are really bing a dick, though. Stamping falsely and insulting others. Also, considering the changes made to your account, I doubt the same person is behind it anymore. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > didnt insult anyone lol > > > > > > > > > > > > May I quote you: > > > > > > > > > > > > ![](http://puu.sh/bcRko/22fec3f0b8.png "") > > > > > > > > > > > > How is that NOT an insult? > > > > > > > > > > are you stubborn enough to not see the ""? > > > > > > > > Yeah, because that totally changes the meaning of the sentence. The fact that they are called "bronies" and not "ponyfags" doesn't matter at all. /sarcasm > > > > > > yes, didn't want to insult them so i added "", and i hate the fans of this show > > > > You hate them, so what? Does it give you the right to pretty much insult everyone of the fandom pubicly? No, it doesn't. > > honesty is a good thing, and yes it does cuz freedom of speech Freedom of speech my ass dude, lol. The internet is not regulated by the US Constitution. I can go around calling people the N word but it does not mean I won't get arrested or shot. The point is just because you can say something does not mean you should.
    URL to post:
  • Emilio avatar
    18 medals 2 rare
    Emilio avatar
    Emilio
    Sixth Dimension Flag
    Affiliation
    Sixth Dimension
    7y
    rip
    shred / avatar
    Mantra
    shred /
    URL to post:
  • Kaito avatar
    14 medals 2 rare
    7y
    > **Posted by Emilio** > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by [[EA-6B] TACJAM ALQ-99]** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by DJ Zapple** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh brother... Punishing the masses for a few peoples' stupidity. Sounds about right these days... Can't go through four or five webpages without some moron trying to stir up chaos... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > nobody will argue with a person that likes a show for 5 year olds, i thought "ponyfags" are aleready dead > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ![](http://puu.sh/bcOAz/adc0f89115.jpg "") > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ![](http://snag.gy/UP0v3.jpg "") > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You are really bing a dick, though. Stamping falsely and insulting others. Also, considering the changes made to your account, I doubt the same person is behind it anymore. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > didnt insult anyone lol > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > May I quote you: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ![](http://puu.sh/bcRko/22fec3f0b8.png "") > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > How is that NOT an insult? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > are you stubborn enough to not see the ""? > > > > > > > > > > > > Yeah, because that totally changes the meaning of the sentence. The fact that they are called "bronies" and not "ponyfags" doesn't matter at all. /sarcasm > > > > > > > > > > yes, didn't want to insult them so i added "", and i hate the fans of this show > > > > > > > > You hate them, so what? Does it give you the right to pretty much insult everyone of the fandom pubicly? No, it doesn't. > > > > > > honesty is a good thing, and yes it does cuz freedom of speech > > > > So by your logic I can insult you in the worst ways I can think of, but as long as it is my opinion about you, it's perfectly fine? Neat. > > yup. also i thought everybody who was a fan of mlp areleady grown up.. seems like the site is filled with 6 year olds I'm not a fan of MLP nor am I 6 years old. I am 18 years old, have a drivers license and a pretty comfortable home. Thank you for your curiousity anyway.
    URL to post:
  • Emilio avatar
    18 medals 2 rare
    Emilio avatar
    Emilio
    Sixth Dimension Flag
    Affiliation
    Sixth Dimension
    7y
    > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Xerxes Break** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by [[EA-6B] TACJAM ALQ-99]** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by Emilio** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **Posted by DJ Zapple** > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh brother... Punishing the masses for a few peoples' stupidity. Sounds about right these days... Can't go through four or five webpages without some moron trying to stir up chaos... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > nobody will argue with a person that likes a show for 5 year olds, i thought "ponyfags" are aleready dead > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ![](http://puu.sh/bcOAz/adc0f89115.jpg "") > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ![](http://snag.gy/UP0v3.jpg "") > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You are really bing a dick, though. Stamping falsely and insulting others. Also, considering the changes made to your account, I doubt the same person is behind it anymore. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > didnt insult anyone lol > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > May I quote you: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ![](http://puu.sh/bcRko/22fec3f0b8.png "") > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > How is that NOT an insult? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > are you stubborn enough to not see the ""? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yeah, because that totally changes the meaning of the sentence. The fact that they are called "bronies" and not "ponyfags" doesn't matter at all. /sarcasm > > > > > > > > > > > > yes, didn't want to insult them so i added "", and i hate the fans of this show > > > > > > > > > > You hate them, so what? Does it give you the right to pretty much insult everyone of the fandom pubicly? No, it doesn't. > > > > > > > > honesty is a good thing, and yes it does cuz freedom of speech > > > > > > So by your logic I can insult you in the worst ways I can think of, but as long as it is my opinion about you, it's perfectly fine? Neat. > > > > yup. also i thought everybody who was a fan of mlp areleady grown up.. seems like the site is filled with 6 year olds > > I'm not a fan of MLP nor am I 6 years old. I am 18 years old, have a drivers license and a pretty comfortable home. Thank you for your curiousity anyway. np m8
    shred / avatar
    Mantra
    shred /
    URL to post:
  • TheForgery avatar
    TheForgery Joined 9y ago
    16,761 points Ranked 414th
    36 medals 2 legendary 9 rare
    • Submitted 100 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 250 Mods Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Polls Medal icon
    7y
    From the looks of it, I think overreacting is to blame. By the ways, I also had trouble in interpreting the entire mess until Ganryu was able to make the origins of this "issue" a little more clear. Whoever pissed off this "Zoe Quinn" is definitely a troll, a successful one too. Regardless, there's no way that Valve will respond and get themselves involved. If this is true and as long as no one else supports nor responds, then people will forget this incident sooner or later.
    • Helpful x 1
    • Thanks x 1
    RIP TheNeXusCore
    URL to post: