Gmod 13 PAC 3 First Person Weapons

A Forum Thread for Garry's Mod 13

SEX! Ok, we got your attention. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Kabutops the Butcher points.
  • Post: Give Kabutops the Butcher your thoughts on this Thread.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Sound fun?

Already a Bananite? Login

How do you hide the first person weapons in PAC 3?

So I'm working with PAC 3 in Gmod right now. I just found out about the thing where you can edit Viewmodels. So Right now I'm trying to replace the AR2 with an OCIW but I can't f**king figure out how to make the godd**n f**king AR2 model Invisible! I've tried searching on google, youtube, facepunch, I've looked at the GitHub wiki, I've read the tutorials I've watched the video tutorials, I went to mother f**king Ask.com, I've looked EVEN looked at the steam discussions but mine is the only one about this subject and for the past Hour not CapsAdmin or anyone have even touched the topic page! I don't get it! I've read that adding an entity and ticking the "Hide Entity" box is supposed to work but NOPE it just hides the d**n OCIW model and not the AR2!! I swear if I have to start going back to google and flitering out every word from "Congradulations" to "Schizophrenia" again I am going to kill something!! ANYWAY IF SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME WITH THIS THEN THAT WOULD BE F**KING GREAT BECAUSE AS YOU CAN PROBABLY TELL BU THE EXCESSIVE PROFANITY, CAPS, AND EXCLAMATION MARKS I AM IN NEED OF HELP.

None found

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

Kabutops the Butcher avatar
Member Joined 4y
590 points Ranked 7593rd