Stylus for android tabs?

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

I need it for drawing

I think it'll be easier for drawing when you can see what you draw directly on the screen, if you get what I mean, and as one of those trying-too-hard beginner artists I feel in a need of a more advanced tool.. Well firstly CintiQ is too much for me but I don't think I'll ever need one, I've been with my last-gen Bamboo Pen for 2 years and will probably use it for longer, but I also promised to my sister to give it to her, knowing that she has always dreamed of having it and her phone is too small to be her canvas (hell, she's just that good in art) and because I can't always bring it anywhere (everytime I go to certain japshit festival or just traveling I always have my laptop and the pen tablet with me, which is quite a burden), so I decide to get myself an android tablet, the most affordable one possible, and, of course, a form of a stick that acts as a pen that helps me to write and draw like using an actual pen on a note book The tablet can be found easily but not for the stylus, the 'universal' one has a low quality rubber nib that is not even suitable for writing simple notes in the first place, but there's always an online store where you can buy things you won't get in regular stores, and of course I'm aiming at local e-stores, as far as I can find there are 2 or more good brands like Wacom, Adonit and more that I can't remember, but I think those 2 are the most good ones, and they have many stylus models, depending on the operator's needs, and because of the huge variations each brand offers I start to get confused to even pick just one that fits me perfectly, that makes me feel like drawing on a drawing paper.. So far I found Adonit Jot Pro and Jot Script and Bamboo Stylus alpha to be the best of many available choices, though personally I prefered Jot Script the most, it has the smallest diameter of nib, but the product itself is intended to write simple notes, I'm not sure how it is for drawing, the Bamboo Stylus also has much positive feedbacks judging from the reviews of the product on the internet, the price is cheap enough too So what do you think? which one do you prefer? oh, again, I asked another question that is far from the purpose of this site, I'm considering to stop asking the same thing all over again, I might have bothered anyone..
  • Jazify avatar
    Jazify username pic Joined 7y ago
    BRB
    5,920 points Ranked 1073rd
    20 medals 3 rare
    • Reached 50 subscribers Medal icon
    • 2nd Place - 2017 Uberstyles Contest Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Became a Studio Leader Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    5y
    I just read the last part of this thread.
    just x to z avatar
    Mantra
    just x to z
    URL to post:
  • Devieus avatar
    Devieus username pic Joined 9y ago
    92,064 points Ranked 38th
    70 medals 6 legendary 13 rare
    • 1st Place - Tutorial Contest Medal icon
    • 15+ Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2015 Medal icon
    • Returned 5000 times Medal icon
    • 15+ Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2016 Medal icon
    • 2017 Top Contributor Medal icon
    • 15+ Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2017 Medal icon
    5y
    > So what do you think? I think you should've gone for an art tablet like the Samsung Note that comes with its own stylus with a fine tip. But it's too late for that, so you might as well go for the Jot. > which one do you prefer? An off brand €2 stylus that's surprisingly fine, it feels more like a pen than a burden. It's not great for art, but it gets the job done better than most others. > oh, again, I asked another question that is far from the purpose of this site, I'm considering to stop asking the same thing all over again, I might have bothered anyone.. It's fine, that's what this place is for.
    Sentinel of the TV remote avatar
    Mantra
    Sentinel of the TV remote
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

price 2.0 avatar