Condition Zero : Source

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Condition Zero

Attention Gamer! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending M1KU points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Stop Lurking!

Already a Bananite? Login

What is Your Opinion About Condition Zero : Source (Deleted Scenes is Include)

• 4y
    Spen. avatar
    Spen. Offline
    Member Joined 4y
    If you're talking about this, Then i dont know. It's still under development with no Screenshots and isnt an official Valve port.
    Buh-nana Bread!
  • 4y
    M1KU avatar
    M1KU avatar Terminated
    Member Joined 4y
    1,934 points Ranked 2469th
    13 medals 1 rare
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • GUIer of the Month, January 2014 Medal icon
    • Unlocked Treehouse VIP clearance Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    > **Posted by SpencerBanana**

> If you're talking about this, Then i dont know. It's still under development with no Screenshots and isnt an official Valve port.

But Spencer The Thread is Closed
    lul
  • 4y
    Spen. avatar
    Spen. Offline
    Member Joined 4y
    > **Posted by M1KU**

> > **Posted by SpencerBanana**
    >
    > > If you're talking about this, Then i dont know. It's still under development with no Screenshots and isnt an official Valve port.
    >
    > But Spencer The Thread is Closed

Give me the link to the game and ill check the so called "Condition Zero: Source"
    Buh-nana Bread!
  • 4y
    Ankh avatar
    Ankh avatar Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    75,549 points Ranked 50th
    34 medals 5 legendary 7 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 1st Place - The Set Christmas Conversion 2015 Contest Medal icon
    • 15+ Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2015 Medal icon
    • Received thanks 500 times Medal icon
    • 15+ Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2016 Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    All Condition Zero (multiplayer) did was only look better than 1.6. You got CSS and CS:GO for that, there is no need for CZ:S.

But as for CZ: Deletes Scenes, I would actually like to see it converted to Source.
    For The Rebellion! avatar
    Mantra
    For The Rebellion!
  • 4y
    Alberto309 avatar
    Alberto309 avatar Offline
    Sapientia Studio Flag Affiliation: Sapientia Studio
    Member Joined 10y
    41,255 points Ranked 98th
    28 medals 1 legendary 3 rare
    • 3rd Place - Winter Props/Prefabs Contest Medal icon
    • 4th Place - GameBanana Around the Globe Contest Medal icon
    • Useful Props & Prefabs Contest Entrant Medal icon
    Alberto309 avatar
    Alberto309
    Sapientia Studio Flag
    Sapientia Studio
    GoldSource Engine Ambassador
    I remember that one of our Super Moderators, Dr.iCe exactly, was developing a Condition Zero: Source in 2009 probably. But the project seems dead since 2010/2011, and I've never watched further more again.

But anyway, I would really like to re-enjoy a Deleted Scenes Source remake! I really liked the story. :3

**EDIT:** Valve, stay out please. Don't ruin Condition Zero like you've done with Half-Life: Source.
    Gamer since 1995 avatar
    Mantra
    Gamer since 1995
  • 4y
    Alberto309 avatar
    Alberto309 avatar Offline
    Sapientia Studio Flag Affiliation: Sapientia Studio
    Member Joined 10y
    41,255 points Ranked 98th
    28 medals 1 legendary 3 rare
    • 3rd Place - Winter Props/Prefabs Contest Medal icon
    • 4th Place - GameBanana Around the Globe Contest Medal icon
    • Useful Props & Prefabs Contest Entrant Medal icon
    Alberto309 avatar
    Alberto309
    Sapientia Studio Flag
    Sapientia Studio
    GoldSource Engine Ambassador
    > **Posted by -tIk-ThE-CoK-ToK-**

> > **Posted by Alberto309**
    >
    > > I remember that one of our Super Moderators, Dr.iCe exactly, was developing a Condition Zero: Source in 2009 probably. But the project seems dead since 2010/2011, and I've never watched further more again.
    > >
    > > But anyway, I would really like to re-enjoy a Deleted Scenes Source remake! I really liked the story. :3
    > >
    > > **EDIT:** Valve, stay out please. Don't ruin Condition Zero like you've done with Half-Life: Source.
    >
    > hl:s was horrible,but like the name implys it should be for the source engine but it was for gold source aka the half life engine,i was disapointed when i got it,and i have not played it since i got it

Wrong mate. Half-Life: Source and Half-Life Deathmatch: Source HAS been made with the Source Engine. Not GoldSource. The only thing they've done is to do an exact port of the same game's maps to Source, without really improving it. Except for shaders, lightmaps, shadows, water shaders and physics (Havok). But it's still Source. Horrible, but Source. ;)

A Condition Zero remake like Black Mesa should be really awesome! I don't want to see CS:S weapons models, characters models and props. All new! :D
    Gamer since 1995 avatar
    Mantra
    Gamer since 1995
  • 4y
    M1KU avatar
    M1KU avatar Terminated
    Member Joined 4y
    13 medals 1 rare
    > **Posted by Alberto309**

> > **Posted by -tIk-ThE-CoK-ToK-**
    >
    > > > **Posted by Alberto309**
    > >
    > > > I remember that one of our Super Moderators, Dr.iCe exactly, was developing a Condition Zero: Source in 2009 probably. But the project seems dead since 2010/2011, and I've never watched further more again.
    > > >
    > > > But anyway, I would really like to re-enjoy a Deleted Scenes Source remake! I really liked the story. :3
    > > >
    > > > **EDIT:** Valve, stay out please. Don't ruin Condition Zero like you've done with Half-Life: Source.
    > >
    > > hl:s was horrible,but like the name implys it should be for the source engine but it was for gold source aka the half life engine,i was disapointed when i got it,and i have not played it since i got it
    >
    > Wrong mate. Half-Life: Source and Half-Life Deathmatch: Source HAS been made with the Source Engine. Not GoldSource. The only thing they've done is to do an exact port of the same game's maps to Source, without really improving it. Except for shaders, lightmaps, shadows, water shaders and physics (Havok). But it's still Source. Horrible, but Source. ;)
    >
    > A Condition Zero remake like Black Mesa should be really awesome! I don't want to see CS:S weapons models, characters models and props. All new! :D

so who will continue the project? Us?
    lul
  • 4y
    Spen. avatar
    Spen. Offline
    Member Joined 4y
    > **Posted by M1KU**

> > **Posted by Alberto309**
    >
    > > > **Posted by -tIk-ThE-CoK-ToK-**
    > >
    > > > > **Posted by Alberto309**
    > > >
    > > > > I remember that one of our Super Moderators, Dr.iCe exactly, was developing a Condition Zero: Source in 2009 probably. But the project seems dead since 2010/2011, and I've never watched further more again.
    > > > >
    > > > > But anyway, I would really like to re-enjoy a Deleted Scenes Source remake! I really liked the story. :3
    > > > >
    > > > > **EDIT:** Valve, stay out please. Don't ruin Condition Zero like you've done with Half-Life: Source.
    > > >
    > > > hl:s was horrible,but like the name implys it should be for the source engine but it was for gold source aka the half life engine,i was disapointed when i got it,and i have not played it since i got it
    > >
    > > Wrong mate. Half-Life: Source and Half-Life Deathmatch: Source HAS been made with the Source Engine. Not GoldSource. The only thing they've done is to do an exact port of the same game's maps to Source, without really improving it. Except for shaders, lightmaps, shadows, water shaders and physics (Havok). But it's still Source. Horrible, but Source. ;)
    > >
    > > A Condition Zero remake like Black Mesa should be really awesome! I don't want to see CS:S weapons models, characters models and props. All new! :D
    >
    > so who will continue the project? Us?

Any Developer out there that thinks this project would be good.
    Buh-nana Bread!
  • 4y
    M1KU avatar
    M1KU avatar Terminated
    Member Joined 4y
    13 medals 1 rare
    > **Posted by SpencerBanana**

> > **Posted by M1KU**
    >
    > > > **Posted by Alberto309**
    > >
    > > > > **Posted by -tIk-ThE-CoK-ToK-**
    > > >
    > > > > > **Posted by Alberto309**
    > > > >
    > > > > > I remember that one of our Super Moderators, Dr.iCe exactly, was developing a Condition Zero: Source in 2009 probably. But the project seems dead since 2010/2011, and I've never watched further more again.
    > > > > >
    > > > > > But anyway, I would really like to re-enjoy a Deleted Scenes Source remake! I really liked the story. :3
    > > > > >
    > > > > > **EDIT:** Valve, stay out please. Don't ruin Condition Zero like you've done with Half-Life: Source.
    > > > >
    > > > > hl:s was horrible,but like the name implys it should be for the source engine but it was for gold source aka the half life engine,i was disapointed when i got it,and i have not played it since i got it
    > > >
    > > > Wrong mate. Half-Life: Source and Half-Life Deathmatch: Source HAS been made with the Source Engine. Not GoldSource. The only thing they've done is to do an exact port of the same game's maps to Source, without really improving it. Except for shaders, lightmaps, shadows, water shaders and physics (Havok). But it's still Source. Horrible, but Source. ;)
    > > >
    > > > A Condition Zero remake like Black Mesa should be really awesome! I don't want to see CS:S weapons models, characters models and props. All new! :D
    > >
    > > so who will continue the project? Us?
    >
    > Any Developer out there that thinks this project would be good.

Making Mod is Not Very Easy Right?
    • Agree x 1
    lul

Embed

Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

Submitter

M1KU avatar
M1KU avatar Terminated