Hello,we are in December the month where snow falls,thunder strikes and people get sick,in my country we're having jump scares just by the weather and to complete that I am asking you my fellow gamers to give me some interesting suggestions about Horror games,I want 'em scary and yet Modern like the Dead Space saga.
* Thanks In Advace !
My suggestion would be definitely Doom 3 (even if I got bored of it after a while because of those textures). Otherwise, try:
- Left 4 Dead Series (not that scary but is fun to play)
- Slender The Arrival
- Dead Island Riptide
- The Last of Us (you didn't mention it has to be a PC game, so this one is PS3)
Hmm? Maybe This Game huh?
Slender : The Arrival
Cry of Fear
Left 4 Dead 2
Afraid of Monsters : Director's Cut
Metro : Last Light
The Last of Us
Zombie Panic : Source
- True Survival Horror Experience: You are no fighter - if you want to survive the horrors of the asylum, your only chance is to run... or hide
- Immersive Graphics: AAA-quality graphics give players a detailed, terrifying world to explore
- Hide and Sneak: Stealth-based gameplay, with parkour-inspired platforming elements
- Unpredictable Enemies: Players cannot know when - and from where - one of the asylum’s terrifying inhabitants will finally catch up to them
- Real Horror: Outlast’s setting and characters are inspired by real asylums and cases of criminal insanity
Outlast contains intense violence, gore, graphic sexual content, and strong language. Please enjoy.
Best horror game of 2013
Best PC Game:
Best indie title:
My best choice ! Haha.