BTE, HELP ME!

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Online

Hey, you! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Wedang Jahe points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Join the community!

Already a Bananite? Login

Comment, please...

### I like to play the Counter Strike Breakthrough V 2.5 Final, but there are something wrong with that game, please fix it: 1. Third person Camera : There are 2 camera third person, but camera number two isn't effective, because between crosshair and your shoot not equal and appropriate. (Please fix this) 2. Third person 2D Camera : why the screen is black? 3. Something wrong with buy menu, please fix it. Why don't you fix it like Counter Strike NST Beta 3, or like Counter Strike Extreme... 4. I don't see "Human Scenario" like Counter Strike Extreme... 5. Your loading games are very heavy, because the pictures using .Bmp files (like crossfire or Point Blank). Why don't you using loading game like Counter Strike Extreme, Condition Zero, or Counter Strike 1.6, because there are more than 1000 maps... ### Are patches who created by [CassXiahtic](http://gamebanana.com/members/1328713 "The Creator of BTE Patch") fix some of these problems? ### If not, I will try to download and play Counter Strike Extreme V.7 Remake. ...Thank you... ===============

• 4y
    DaBlake avatar
    DaBlake avatar Offline
    2k Corporation Flag Affiliation: 2k Corporation
    Member Joined 5y
    DaBlake avatar
    DaBlake
    2k Corporation Flag
    2k Corporation
    BTE coding is not as easy as NST did bro.. Human Scenario, Zombie Scenario were not finished yet. Don't compare BTE with other CS that doesn't use a Metahook
    • Agree x 1
    I don't know how, it's past

Embed

Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

Submitter

Wedang Jahe avatar
Member Joined 4y
916 points Ranked 5230th