how to port other goldsrc mods weapons to gomod?

A Forum Thread for Go-Mod

Is there anyway to do it? how? I once played a sandbox mod called "sand of the dead" that had almost all tfc, poke646 and opfor weapons (it even had doom weapons). I dont know how the mod developers did that but it would be really awesome if someone could put tfc or other mods weapons in gomod.
  • c5k1ll3r avatar
    c5k1ll3r Joined 6y ago
    6y
    106 views 0 posts WOW
    Right behind you.
    URL to post:
  • Ivanderbar! avatar
    Ivanderbar! username pic Joined 6y ago
    The Dark Place
    523 points Ranked 44673rd
    6y
    If you cant find it use "Sandpit" Sandpit is a Sandbox mod for Half-Life 1 (Same with GoMod i think) it says "SAND of the dead", that's why i instantly thinked about Sandpit
    It's not a Lake, it's an Ocean
    URL to post:
  • c5k1ll3r avatar
    c5k1ll3r Joined 6y ago
    6y
    > **Posted by 5PENCERBANANA** > If you cant find it use "Sandpit" > > Sandpit is a Sandbox mod for Half-Life 1 (Same with GoMod i think) > > it says "SAND of the dead", that's why i instantly thinked about Sandpit I've played sandpit but it doesnt have other gsrc mods weapons just the regular hl weapons. I tried copying the SOTD files into gomod but all I got were the maps but not the weapons. I wanted to know how to do this, which files I'm supposed to modify or put into gomod to have other mods weapons like the cs weapons you can spawn in gomod. anyway thx for the reply. and talking about reaply, I replied your BB thread about the lan servers, I hope it works for you.
    Right behind you.
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

c5k1ll3r avatar
c5k1ll3r Joined 6y ago
c5k1ll3r