yep

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Yo, buddy. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending ballsmigue points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Sound fun?

Already a Bananite? Login

i'm just going to use this site for what i'v been doing. downloading skin's. interaction with people is worthless because they get butthurt and claim 2 posts are spam

• 4y
    Ganryu avatar
    Ganryu avatar Not here.
    Admin Joined 8y
    10,557 points Ranked 408th
    34 medals 3 legendary 9 rare
    • 15+ Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2015 Medal icon
    • Achieved Admin clearance Medal icon
    • Returned 5000 times Medal icon
    • Achieved Super Moderator clearance Medal icon
    • GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2015 Day Twenty Winner! Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    Ganryu avatar
    Ganryu
    Helpful Toastie
    You were trashing and re-uploading a thread just to draw attention to your requests. Nobody here is obligated to actually fulfill them, so they don't need to look at them if they don't want to. Stop acting like you're entitled to have others look at and/or complete your requests. If they don't want to look at or complete your request, it isn't going to kill you. Making a thread just to draw attention to your requests won't do anything but annoy people, and it'll only annoy them more if you trash and re-submit the same thread more than once. Just as I stated in that PM you sent me; if people want to work on your requests, then they will. Otherwise, stop trying to draw attention to them - you're only going to annoy others by doing that.
    • Agree x 1
    Not as serious as you'd think.
  • 4y
    Jk30 avatar
    Jk30 Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    411 points Ranked 10218th
    8 medals 1 rare
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 5 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    why you rage quit.
    Retro
  • 4y
    ballsmigue avatar
    ballsmigue Offline
    Member Joined 4y
    369 points Ranked 11160th
    > **Posted by Ganryu**

> You were trashing and re-uploading a thread just to draw attention to your requests. Nobody here is obligated to actually fulfill them, so they don't need to look at them if they don't want to. Stop acting like you're entitled to have others look at and/or complete your requests. If they don't want to look at or complete your request, it isn't going to kill you. Making a thread just to draw attention to your requests won't do anything but annoy people, and it'll only annoy them more if you trash and re-submit the same thread more than once. Just as I stated in that PM you sent me; if people want to work on your requests, then they will. Otherwise, stop trying to draw attention to them - you're only going to annoy others by doing that.

lol i made TWO threads about it. definitly trashing and re-uploading it multiple times. yep. i was ASKING PEOPLE TO LOOK AT IT. NOT TELLING THEM TO. I STATED THAT I TRASHED THE FIRST ONE BECAUSE I MESSED IT UP
    balls of steel
  • 4y
    Moltard avatar
    Moltard Offline
    Member Joined 5y
    526 points Ranked 8472nd
    16 medals 1 rare
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • Scripter of the Month, March 2013 Medal icon
    • Tutorial Contest Entrant Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    > **Posted by ballsmigue**

> > **Posted by Ganryu**
    >
    > > You were trashing and re-uploading a thread just to draw attention to your requests. Nobody here is obligated to actually fulfill them, so they don't need to look at them if they don't want to. Stop acting like you're entitled to have others look at and/or complete your requests. If they don't want to look at or complete your request, it isn't going to kill you. Making a thread just to draw attention to your requests won't do anything but annoy people, and it'll only annoy them more if you trash and re-submit the same thread more than once. Just as I stated in that PM you sent me; if people want to work on your requests, then they will. Otherwise, stop trying to draw attention to them - you're only going to annoy others by doing that.
    >
    > lol i made TWO threads about it. definitly trashing and re-uploading it multiple times. yep. i was ASKING PEOPLE TO LOOK AT IT. NOT TELLING THEM TO. I STATED THAT I TRASHED THE FIRST ONE BECAUSE I MESSED IT UP

Don't spam, with request you trash --> Untrash --> Trash again. People look at what they want.

Then don't write with Capital Letter, it look like an aggressive reaction.
    (• _• )
  • 4y
    roma avatar
    roma Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    9,927 points Ranked 444th
    19 medals 1 legendary 3 rare
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 100 Threads Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    > **Posted by Ganryu**

> You were trashing and re-uploading a thread just to draw attention to your requests. Nobody here is obligated to actually fulfill them, so they don't need to look at them if they don't want to. Stop acting like you're entitled to have others look at and/or complete your requests. If they don't want to look at or complete your request, it isn't going to kill you. Making a thread just to draw attention to your requests won't do anything but annoy people, and it'll only annoy them more if you trash and re-submit the same thread more than once. Just as I stated in that PM you sent me; if people want to work on your requests, then they will. Otherwise, stop trying to draw attention to them - you're only going to annoy others by doing that.

SHOTS FIRED.
    space
  • 4y
    Ganryu avatar
    Ganryu avatar Not here.
    Admin Joined 8y
    10,557 points Ranked 408th
    34 medals 3 legendary 9 rare
    • 15+ Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2015 Medal icon
    • Achieved Admin clearance Medal icon
    • Returned 5000 times Medal icon
    • Achieved Super Moderator clearance Medal icon
    • GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2015 Day Twenty Winner! Medal icon
    Ganryu avatar
    Ganryu
    Helpful Toastie
    > **Posted by ballsmigue**

> lol i made TWO threads about it. definitly trashing and re-uploading it multiple times. yep. i was ASKING PEOPLE TO LOOK AT IT. NOT TELLING THEM TO. I STATED THAT I TRASHED THE FIRST ONE BECAUSE I MESSED IT UP

If it's more than once, it's considered as multiple times - simple logic. And you weren't asking people to look at your requests - you were "recommending" they look at them, which is not the same as asking. If you messed up your original thread (which I highly doubt since the second thread was a word-for-word copy with an extra tidbit you included to tell people off for trying to flag it), you could have easily hit the edit button instead of trashing and re-submitting it.

Instead of acting like a little baby over it or trying to draw attention to your requests, just be patient and wait. Throwing a fit about just because someone else got on your case about making a duplicate thread to draw attention to your requests won't do a thing. In fact, the more attention you try to draw to your requests, the less likely they'll be done.
    • Agree x 1
    • Win x 1
    Not as serious as you'd think.

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

ballsmigue avatar