Hi, I'm just now starting off making my first map for CSS and it's going great so far. Just till now I need help with something, does anyone know how to make a button reset a prop_physic : Soccer ball to it's origin place of spawn when the map starts it's in it's spot asleep and when you knife it you know the ball goes. But how might one go about making a button reset the ball towards it's position again?
Ok, this is going to be a really easy thing for you to do and I hope this is easy for you to understand.
1) Create your phys_prop, whatever you want bucket ball whatever // Set flag to Start Asleep if you wish.
2) Create a point_template in your entity tool
3) Create your button
4) Name your phys_bucket to something appropriate, for example I'll use "Bucket"
5) Name your point_template to "Spawner_Template"
6) Set Template 1 in the Point Template information to "Bucket"
7) Name your button appropriately, for example I'll use "Spawner"
8) On the button, Go to output and hit new, Settings are as followed: My Output Named: On Pressed - Targets entities "Spawner_Template" - Via the input " Force Spawn"
// If you have done this you now have an infinite spawner, which will keep spawning your phys object, to fix this we add another output
9) Add another output. Settings are as followed: My output named: OnPressed - Targets entities: "Bucket" - Via the input: Kill Hierarcy
// When tested, you should see that when the button is pressed the old prop you spawned will be removed and a new one will be created, obviously place your button and phys_object into the appropriate locations and keep your point template handy next to the button, although it can't be seen when in game, it's still handy to have around.
That should be it, message me if you still have issues (or use steam Grant1805 - it should redirect you to bloomberg | 1805 |)
Point Template Settings: http://uploadir.com/u/uxex0yd2
Button Settings 1: http://uploadir.com/u/40eqtmq0
Button Settings 2: http://uploadir.com/u/q60kcfec
Button Settings 3: http://uploadir.com/u/kbomfyei
Prop Settings: http://uploadir.com/u/j840zdyi
// If the images ever get removed, I have them archived so please feel free to message me if the images are needed.