- Do not break the Rules. Offenders will be shot (disqualified). Repeat offenders will be repeatedly shot (disqualified).
- The Mini-contest will never be the same twice in a row.
- The same person cannot win twice in a row.
- The prize(s) will never be the same twice in a row.
- Some prizes may require an address to be mailed to.
- Who you are and what you do outside of the contests will have no effect on whether or not you win.
- I will archive the old contests as blog entries after announcing the winner(s) and posting the new contest.
- Typically, contests will end on Saturday and begin on Sunday.
- You MUST post intelligibly about your contest entry in this thread for it to count. A PM or e-mail that says "Hi Cookie I are enter contest." will not suffice.
Contest Week #4 (08/25/2013- 09/07/2013): BANANA CookbookAfter the runaway success of the last contest (Veteran Vanguard) it's time for something a little more challenging. To enter this special two week contest and win the fabulous prizes there are three simple steps:
- Come up with a food or drink recipe. It does not have to be complicated or banana related, it could be as simple as a sandwich, but the name and quality of the ingredient list and instructions is important.
- Make your own recipe, whatever it is, and take a picture of the finished product with something (like a printout of this thread, for example) to prove you didn't just steal the pic from the interwebs.
- Post the recipe and the pic in this thread.
That's it! Once you've submitted your recipe and picture you're done. The contest will be judged on a) the recipes and b) my attempt to make and eat / drink said recipes (yes, I'm going to do them all, and post pics). Speaking of which, when you pick your ingredients keep in mind I live in the United States - if you pick an ingredient that I literally can't get (like Ambrosia) I'll ask your for an alternative or (as a last resort) substitute my own.
Why should you go to all this trouble you ask? First of all, it will be fun. But more practically speaking you'll get some points. And you won't just be doing this for points, you'll be doing it for a shitload of points courtesy of GB legend Moistnote:
10,000 pointsBut wait, there's more! You'll also receive this sexy keychain from the GB Store:
As always, may the best bananite win!
Ok people... I realize this took way longer than originally planned but such is life. Master Chef Moistnote has determined the winner *drum roll*:
Deusion with his Sontoh Jag recpie. Congratulations!