GameBanana shows no ads to members. Sign up now!
Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Old gamecube problems

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Thanks to the new tf2 gameboy intel mod i suddenley though of it.

So basically my old gamecube (Silver, But now that i think of it i really want purple, just seems more classic) still works but i need places to look to get some wires. Here's the story. I have a ps2 which i never really use.And so does my little brother. Idk why but its friggin annoying how he rather wants to use my black one over his silver one because he says its alot "Cooler" And i used to use my gamecube playing metroid prime and mario party and ssmm (and the list goes on) and i guess he banged up the cord while in my ps2, so basically it barley works with my gamecube at all. It shows no color or sound, just black and white colors. And i ask you guys, WERE THE F*K CAN I GET A DISPLAY CORD?!?! (lol)
  • Cheezeh avatar
    Cheezeh Joined 8y ago
    966 points Ranked 42,187th
    10 medals 1 rare
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • GUIer of the Month, March 2013 Medal icon
    • GUIer of the Month, April 2013 Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    8y
    You could just have said you wanted to know where to get a display cord. Maybe you ought to use this neat thing called google I know of. Also, you don't need to censor the swearing, the majority of this site's users are mature enough to swear if they want.
    u wot m8 avatar
    Mantra
    u wot m8
    URL to post:
  • birjolaxew avatar
    birjolaxew username pic Joined 10y ago
    4,360 points Ranked 1,754th
    2 medals 1 legendary
    • 1st Place - Tutorial Contest Medal icon
    • Received thanks 5 times Medal icon
    8y
    Well, as someone who never owned a GameCube, I'll have to go by what the Internet tells me: According to Wikipedia, the display cable included with the GameCube is a composite video cable. Googling this gives you a ton of options, one of which is Amazon - it sells for only £2.49. That's 2 minutes googling with no experience with GameCubes. It probably took you longer to create this thread.
    URL to post:
  • Uncle dolan avatar
    Uncle dolan Joined 8y ago
    217 points Ranked 58,595th
    8y
    > **Posted by Cheezeh** > You could just have said you wanted to know where to get a display cord. Maybe you ought to use this neat thing called google I know of. Also, you don't need to censor the swearing, the majority of this site's users are mature enough to swear if they want. No, i just did it because it would be funny. Think about it. Fucking faggot. F**king faggot.
    BANNED
    URL to post:
  • Takatalvi avatar
    Takatalvi username pic Joined 9y ago
    I'm not here
    3,574 points Ranked 2,535th
    24 medals 1 legendary 4 rare
    • 15+ Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2016 Medal icon
    • Received thanks 50 times Medal icon
    • Thanked 50 submitters Medal icon
    • GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2016 Day Ten Winner! Medal icon
    • Tutorial Contest Entrant Medal icon
    8y
    Just donwload the Dolphin gc emulator and play the games on your pc (if its powerful enough). No need to pirate anything, only put your CDs in the disc-reader and you're good to go.
    Jed's HLMV is cancer. avatar
    Mantra
    Jed's HLMV is cancer.
    URL to post:
  • Major Yelle avatar
    Major Yelle username pic Joined 11y ago
    In Relationship
    4,002 points Ranked 1,991st
    24 medals 1 legendary 3 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • Thanked 50 submitters Medal icon
    • 6-10 Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2014 Medal icon
    • Movie Replicas Modeling Contest Entrant Medal icon
    8y
    If you have one or 6 Nintendo 64s lying around, the display cord was the same on it and the GameCube. I agree that this thread looks like just a big waste of time, and you could have gotten quicker more reliable information from a quick trip the your local Search Engine. It wasn't funny either. > **Posted by Takatalvi** > Just donwload the Dolphin gc emulator and play the games on your pc (if its powerful enough). Emulation is a wonderful thing, but in my experience, GameCube emulation requires many, MANY more resources than most other consoles, and a very large amount of games (Even some major Nintendo titles) have little or no support and hardly function. Plus SSBM isn't the same without the official GC controller.
    • Agree x 1
    Mean on the web avatar
    Mantra
    Mean on the web
    URL to post:
  • Uncle dolan avatar
    Uncle dolan Joined 8y ago
    217 points Ranked 58,595th
    8y
    > **Posted by Major Yelle** > If you have one or 6 Nintendo 64s lying around, the display cord was the same on it and the GameCube. > > I agree that this thread looks like just a big waste of time, and you could have gotten quicker more reliable information from a quick trip the your local Search Engine. It wasn't funny either. > > > **Posted by Takatalvi** > > > Just donwload the Dolphin gc emulator and play the games on your pc (if its powerful enough). > > Emulation is a wonderful thing, but in my experience, GameCube emulation requires many, MANY more resources than most other consoles, and a very large amount of games (Even some major Nintendo titles) have little or no support and hardly function. Plus SSBM isn't the same without the official GC controller. Sadly i don't have alot of nostalgia, as i only had a snes but my little bro spilled coke on it.. i really fucking miss nba jam. i mean ********** REALLY **********
    BANNED
    URL to post:
  • Cookie Monster avatar
    Cookie Monster username pic Joined 8y ago
    8y
    Please change the category on this thread - The Classics category is for GAMEBANANA's most cherished / awesome / oldest threads.
    07-05-2002 (4140) avatar
    Mantra
    07-05-2002 (4140)
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Uncle dolan avatar