Metal Gear Rising music for Killing Floor?

A Forum Thread for Killing Floor

Hi there, I was playing Killing Floor tonight, now that the new summer update was made live, and I was playing the game with the music of Metal Gear Rising: Reveangence. So then I thought to myself, why not mod the game so the music is replaced by the music from Metal Gear Rising! Then i came to the sudden realization, that I have absolutely no skills with modding, especially not when it comes to Killing Floor. So, is this a challenge someone might just be able to accept? Or, am I in the wrong place to ask this altogether? Thanks in advance, and have a lovely day. -Bror

• WeissSama avatar
    WeissSama Joined 7y ago
    2,263 points Ranked 2297th
    8 medals 1 rare
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    5y
    It depends, I could replace the music easy, but what music from MGR and what music do you want it to replace?
    URL to post:
  • Bror avatar
    Bror Joined 7y ago
    924 points Ranked 5693rd
    5y
    > **Posted by The White Maou** > It depends, I could replace the music easy, but what music from MGR and what music do you want it to replace? Well, i generally like the boss battle music the most. What i care most for is having the Patriach music replaced with "It has to be this way". Then for normal waves, stuff like the Samuel boss theme, Locked n Loaded and the Sundowner boss theme. I'm sure there are more songs to replace, but for those i suppose you could choose. Other than the fore mentioned ones, i like all the MGR music equally. If you could do this, I'd really appreciate it.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • WeissSama avatar
    WeissSama Joined 7y ago
    2,263 points Ranked 2297th
    8 medals 1 rare
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    5y
    > **Posted by Bror** > > **Posted by The White Maou** > > > It depends, I could replace the music easy, but what music from MGR and what music do you want it to replace? > > Well, i generally like the boss battle music the most. What i care most for is having the Patriach music replaced with "It has to be this way". Then for normal waves, stuff like the Samuel boss theme, Locked n Loaded and the Sundowner boss theme. I'm sure there are more songs to replace, but for those i suppose you could choose. Other than the fore mentioned ones, i like all the MGR music equally. If you could do this, I'd really appreciate it. Alright I made it, download it Here Just a note, KF has a large amount of different songs that play During the waves, therefore I only replaced a few of them, the Patriach music is only one song so that should work fine, the rest Will happen randomly or on certain maps, but it does what you asked
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

Author

Bror avatar
Bror Joined 7y ago
924 points Ranked 5693rd

Bror