Can i run it ?

A Forum Thread for Team Fortress 2

Members see zero ads. Signup for free

TF2

My Laptop Broke and it needs to be fixed in about 3 weeks .. so i'm using my brother laptop and it's kinda Crappy .. so i'm going to download TF2 on it .. but i don't know if the spec are good enough ? SPEC= Intel Pentium 4 2.2 GHZ ATI Mobility Raedon 7500 1 GB Ram Hmm if you guys need more spec just Comment
  • DevBat avatar
    DevBat username pic Joined 8y ago
    ?
    840 points Ranked 41455th
    15 medals 1 rare
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Became a Studio Leader Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    6y
    If I can run TF2 on a 512 Mb Ram + 2ghz dual processor and a NVIDIA 4200 Ti graphics card, then i suppose you will be able as well... Fun fact: You know you answered your own question right? There is a program/website called "Can you run it?" Check out this website since it can see if you can run it :3
    URL to post:
  • www.canyourunit.com
    URL to post:
  • ElliotRodger avatar
    ElliotRodger Joined 7y ago
    2,201 points Ranked 20345th
    10 medals 1 rare
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    6y
    > **Posted by Juugar** > If I can run TF2 on a 512 Mb Ram + 2ghz dual processor and a NVIDIA 4200 Ti graphics card, then i suppose you will be able as well... > > Fun fact: You know you answered your own question right? There is a program/website called "Can you run it?" > Check out this website since it can see if you can run it :3 i don't trust that website .. my brother wanted to buy need for speed most wanted .. so i told him to check that Website .. the result was it won't run .. but still he bought the game and it ran in the highest quality with no LAG at all .. So that website is just LIES XD
    Without a soul avatar
    Mantra
    Without a soul
    URL to post:
  • DevBat avatar
    DevBat username pic Joined 8y ago
    ?
    840 points Ranked 41455th
    15 medals 1 rare
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    6y
    > **Posted by .Teh RaZZe.** > > **Posted by Juugar** > > > If I can run TF2 on a 512 Mb Ram + 2ghz dual processor and a NVIDIA 4200 Ti graphics card, then i suppose you will be able as well... > > > > Fun fact: You know you answered your own question right? There is a program/website called "Can you run it?" > > Check out this website since it can see if you can run it :3 > > i don't trust that website .. my brother wanted to buy need for speed most wanted .. so i told him to check that Website .. the result was it won't run .. but still he bought the game and it ran in the highest quality with no LAG at all .. So that website is just LIES XD When i test for TF2 I get that I cant play it, BUT! You see, they do not include "turbo" mode for processors and such. Your brother probably didnt read the result. He only looked at the image which said it wouldnt run...
    URL to post:
  • ElliotRodger avatar
    ElliotRodger Joined 7y ago
    2,201 points Ranked 20345th
    10 medals 1 rare
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    6y
    > **Posted by Juugar** > > **Posted by .Teh RaZZe.** > > > > **Posted by Juugar** > > > > > If I can run TF2 on a 512 Mb Ram + 2ghz dual processor and a NVIDIA 4200 Ti graphics card, then i suppose you will be able as well... > > > > > > Fun fact: You know you answered your own question right? There is a program/website called "Can you run it?" > > > Check out this website since it can see if you can run it :3 > > > > i don't trust that website .. my brother wanted to buy need for speed most wanted .. so i told him to check that Website .. the result was it won't run .. but still he bought the game and it ran in the highest quality with no LAG at all .. So that website is just LIES XD > > When i test for TF2 I get that I cant play it, BUT! You see, they do not include "turbo" mode for processors and such. Your brother probably didnt read the result. He only looked at the image which said it wouldnt run... i did see the results ...But i'm downloading the game anyways ..
    Without a soul avatar
    Mantra
    Without a soul
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

ElliotRodger avatar