Recent Skyrim FTL

A Forum Thread for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hey, you! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Mantlegen points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Interested?

Already a Bananite? Login

I used to have this load order, and Skyrim worked fine: -Unofficial Skyrim Patch -Deadly Spell Impacts -Enchantment Cleanser -Static Mesh Improvements -Gildergreen Regrown -Light Armor Clothing + Additional Clothing Variants -Craftable Thief Armors -SkyUi -Realistic Needs and Diseases -Stormcloak Battle Armor -Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood Craftables -[VoidCraft] Housecarls Now I have this load order and Skyrim CTDs as soon as it starts. I also got Hearthfire and Dragonborn DLC. -Unofficial Skyrim Patch -Unofficial Hearthfire Patch -Unofficial Dragonborn Patch -Unofficial Hi-Res Patch -Hi-Res Texture Pack -Deadly Spell Impacts -Enchantment Cleanser -Static Mesh Improvements -Gildergreen Regrown -Light Armor Clothing + Additional Clothing Variants -Craftable Thief Armors -SkyUi -Realistic Needs and Diseases -Stormcloak Battle Armor -Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood Craftables -[VoidCraft] Housecarls -Waves -Morrowing Imports Can anybody do a debug for me?

• 5y
    Ganryu avatar
    Ganryu avatar There.
    Admin Joined 8y
    10,181 points Ranked 434th
    34 medals 3 legendary 9 rare
    • 15+ Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2015 Medal icon
    • Achieved Admin clearance Medal icon
    • Returned 5000 times Medal icon
    • Achieved Super Moderator clearance Medal icon
    • GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2015 Day Twenty Winner! Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    Ganryu avatar
    Ganryu
    Helpful Toastie
    Your unofficial DLC patches are conflicting with the official DLC and the main game itself because of your load order. The order needs to go in the order of release for the DLC, which shows as follows:

- Skyrim

- High Res Texture Pack

- Dawnguard

- Hearthfire

- Dragonborn

You also need to make sure the DLC itself comes before the unofficial patches, otherwise it will conflict with the patches:

- Skyrim

- Unofficial Skyrim Patch

- High Res Tex. Pack

- Unofficial HR Tex. Patch

- Hearthfire

- Unofficial Hearthfire Patch

- Dragonborn

- Unofficial Dragonborn Patch

After that, anything that isn't the unofficial patches or the official game/official DLC can be listed in any order unless stated otherwise. I was having a similar issue not too long ago after installing the Dawnguard DLC, and that's what I was told to do when I asked on the Nexus site.
    • Helpful x 1
    Not as serious as you'd think.

Embed

Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

Submitter

Mantlegen avatar
Mantlegen Offline
Member Joined 6y