GameBanana shows no ads to members. Sign up now!
Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Stalker Re-animation Project 2 to be released!

A Forum Thread for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky

Need testers for mod

Well almost. Not everything is done. I'm finding it very hard to get time to work on the project any more. There is still some work to do and bugs to be fixed. But I have delayed enough. I have decided to release the project in several pieces. This will allow me to continue to work on the project and still say that I released something. For those in the dark this mod replaces all the weapon animations in the game. Similar to my previous release for Stalker SHOC "[SRAP](http://stalker.gamebanana.com/skins/75921 "SRAP")" First up is the pistols, by far the worst animations in the game. In my honest opinion. But first there is a few things I must finish: Particles, Compatibility with Clear sky and Call of Pripyat, Compatability with Complete mod, Beta testing of the pistols, After these are completed The first package will be ready to be released. I am going to need testers at this point. For the moment I only have the animations working on clear sky. So if you have Clear sky, please either friend me on steam or send me an email. [http://steamcommunity.com/id/KingFriday_Canadian/](http://steamcommunity.com/id/KingFriday_Canadian/ "http://steamcommunity.com/id/KingFriday_Canadian/") kingfriday@siosphere.com
  • Logan Dougall avatar
    Logan Dougall username pic Joined 15y ago
    Admin Admin
    Half Life Storm Flag Affiliation: Half Life Storm
    21,136 points Ranked 266th
    43 medals 3 legendary 11 rare
    • Achieved Admin clearance Medal icon
    • 500 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 50 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 100 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 200 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    Logan Dougall avatar
    Logan Dougall
    Half Life Storm Flag
    Affiliation
    Half Life Storm
    Admin
    8y
    Neat. Never did get around to playing the other stalker, hopefully everything running perfect when I get around to it heh. Best of luck finishing this project!
    Structural Designer / Dad :)
    URL to post:
  • KingFriday avatar
    KingFriday Joined 15y ago
    15,276 points Ranked 406th
    13 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    8y
    For sure! I will have a video and pics up soon. Still need testers.
    A true
    Mantra
    A true "Bananite"
    URL to post:
  • mclj10 avatar
    mclj10 Joined 9y ago
    293 points Ranked 53,655th
    8y
    Would you be able to tell me how you open .ogf files in autodesk maya or any program that is free (I ask because I think ogf files have animations in aswell as meshes) if you can tell me email how to me at mclj10@gmail.com as I am going OUT OF MY MIND after spending two days wasting my small amount of spare time failing to open these .ogf files ,oh and also I have clear sky (hint hint) and good luck with your mod.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Mantlegen avatar
    Mantlegen Joined 9y ago
    378 points Ranked 50,459th
    8y
    Since you're going to revamp the anims, why don't you make right-handed animations so we can get rid of that big, horrible gap in the game's realism.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • KingFriday avatar
    8y
    > **Posted by mclj10** > Would you be able to tell me how you open .ogf files in autodesk maya or any program that is free (I ask because I think ogf files have animations in aswell as meshes) if you can tell me email how to me at mclj10@gmail.com as I am going OUT OF MY MIND after spending two days wasting my small amount of spare time failing to open these .ogf files ,oh and also I have clear sky (hint hint) and good luck with your mod. Send me an email and friend me on steam. You can open them in maya using 3rd party tools from stalkerin.gameru. > **Posted by Mantlegen** > Since you're going to revamp the anims, why don't you make right-handed animations so we can get rid of that big, horrible gap in the game's realism. No... Call me artsy fartsy, I feel "realism" is ruining games. That said, I have my own styles and will follow them. Of course your opinion is your own. I enjoy having more moving parts on screen, It adds more zaaz to the animations. If I had a nickle for every time some asswipe came wandering in with a opinion on how my animations *MUST* look, I would be a rich man.
    A true
    Mantra
    A true "Bananite"
    URL to post:
  • KingFriday avatar
    8y
    Just sent out the first beta to testers. You anyone still wants to try it. please let me know.
    A true
    Mantra
    A true "Bananite"
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

KingFriday avatar