Help with Morrowind saves please...

A Forum Thread for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Attention Gamer! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Go Dad! points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Resistance is futile...

Already a Bananite? Login

There's no Morrowind section >:l

Well, poop. While playing playing Morrowind I tend to have a habit of deleting my characters in the first 30 minutes of gameplay. Well APPARENTLY Morrowind doesn't allow such things. So being the smart little bunny I am, I opened up the Morrowind directory and looked for the directory called "saves", found it and opened it. There I saw my 2 saves and autosave. I deleted them thinking that was the last of it... Open up Morrowind make a new character and save it. I get off the PC and go do some other pointless thing. Get back, start up Morrowind and click on "Load". Once this happened I got a nice little message that minimizes Morrowind. It says that it could not find the saves that I DELETED and if I wanted to continue the un-executable. I clicked yes and I loaded up the other save. This has been going on for a week now and I'm just about ready to slam my face through my keyboard, cover myself in mayo and pretend I'm a pony. Help me before I lose the little sanity that remains in my body... Please

None found

Embed

Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

Submitter

Go Dad! avatar
Go Dad! Offline
Member Joined 5y
229 points Ranked 16416th