Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Mirror problem - A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

On some skins I download the gun is on the left side. I have a custom GUI and if I press "F" it flips it for me. I had to reset my keybindings and now the "F" key is my flashlight and can't get the flip key back. I tried to use a script that fixes it but it did not work. Any help would be great. Thank you
  • Maki Nishikino avatar
    Maki Nishikino Joined 9y ago
    2,377 points Ranked 21,264th
    10 medals 1 rare
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    9y
    > **Posted by Arman Ossi Loko** > Sorry dude but you are not really clear. The title says "Mirror problem", so what excatly happens when you click on a mirror to download something? My firearm, such as my AK or M4 is on the left side of my screen and not the right. It's hard to play with it on the left side as I am right handed.
    URL to post:
  • squeezit avatar
    squeezit Joined 12y ago
    Pixel Artist
    WURKIN
    Sixth Dimension Flag Affiliation: Sixth Dimension
    15,478 points Ranked 458th
    55 medals 5 legendary 11 rare
    • Submitted 100 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Reached 100 subscribers Medal icon
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • Submitted 250 Mods Medal icon
    • 3rd Place - Winter Warfare Medal icon
    squeezit Sixth Dimension Flag
    Affiliation
    Sixth Dimension
    Pixel Artist
    9y
    > **Posted by DoubleFeed556** > > **Posted by Arman Ossi Loko** > > > Sorry dude but you are not really clear. The title says "Mirror problem", so what excatly happens when you click on a mirror to download something? > > My firearm, such as my AK or M4 is on the left side of my screen and not the right. It's hard to play with it on the left side as I am right handed. Check your scripts
    URL to post:
  • Maki Nishikino avatar
    Maki Nishikino Joined 9y ago
    2,377 points Ranked 21,264th
    10 medals 1 rare
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    9y
    > **Posted by Squeezit** > > **Posted by DoubleFeed556** > > > > **Posted by Arman Ossi Loko** > > > > > Sorry dude but you are not really clear. The title says "Mirror problem", so what excatly happens when you click on a mirror to download something? > > > > My firearm, such as my AK or M4 is on the left side of my screen and not the right. It's hard to play with it on the left side as I am right handed. > > Check your scripts Thank you, I got it fixed, I was looking in the wrong folder. :-)
    URL to post: