ArmA 2 Problems / solutions

A Forum Thread for ArmA 2

Hello world. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Trixie Lulamoon points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Resistance is futile...

Already a Bananite? Login

A few problems and how to fix them

**This is to help a few New people with problems ================== ###### Problem When in the menu my menu keeps flashing and moving up on its own almost every time ###### Solution If running steam every time you press Shift + Tab to open the steam interface you press [Tab] [Tab] key is a key that locks the key you where last using. Press [Tab] again to stop the bug. ###### Problem Day Z will not work for me I did everything right moved it into C:\Users\\Documents\ArmA 2 What did I do wrong? ###### Solution There are programs like Playwithsix which is a ArmA 2 / ArmA:OA mod manager / downloader, just makes life easier. ###### Problem Battleye kept failing and will not let me join servers on Day Z or any other servers. But works with ArmA 2 but not with ArmA 2:OA ###### Solution In you're C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Copy battleye folder from inside there and put it into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Hope this helps with some problems, If have another please PM me or leave a comment ill try my best to help you**

None found

Embed

Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

Submitter

Trixie Lulamoon avatar
Member Joined 6y
1,373 points Ranked 3501st

Trixie Lulamoon