Quake III: Arena Rocket Launcher.

A Forum Thread for Quake 4

A skin that looks like the original Quake version.

I'm looking for an original Quake Rocket Launcher skin for Quake 3. Does anyone know of one in existence?

• matuka avatar
    matuka username pic Joined 10y ago
    1,950 points Ranked 2669th
    13 medals 2 rare
    • 25 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 5 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 10 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    6y
    There was one many, many years ago. We're talking 2002 here back when CPMA was in its prime. I remember Runningman (People here will know him as Mike Martin or something along those lines. I believe he works at VALVe now?) having one, I take it that you're probably active in the IRC communities, so just ask around on #cpmpickup or #promode and whatever active Quake 3 channels there are out there now. CPMA is still going strong so I would reccomend asking in the promode channels. I'll also look around and see if I can find it, I've probably got something like that on one of my old floppy, optical media and IDE drives that I have lying about in the basement. I used to download a lot of shit and burn it to CD's or store it on hard drives that I don't use today.
  • Eugene avatar
    Eugene username pic Joined 13y ago
    3,904 points Ranked 1295th
    19 medals 2 legendary 2 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 100 Threads Medal icon
    • GAMEBANANA Spray Contest Entrant Medal icon
    6y
    > **Posted by Matuka** > There was one many, many years ago. We're talking 2002 here back when CPMA was in its prime. I remember Runningman (People here will know him as Mike Martin or something along those lines. I believe he works at VALVe now?) having one, I take it that you're probably active in the IRC communities, so just ask around on #cpmpickup or #promode and whatever active Quake 3 channels there are out there now. CPMA is still going strong so I would reccomend asking in the promode channels. > > I'll also look around and see if I can find it, I've probably got something like that on one of my old floppy, optical media and IDE drives that I have lying about in the basement. I used to download a lot of shit and burn it to CD's or store it on hard drives that I don't use today. Surprised your post didn't involve something like, "Lulz play quakeworld 1 v 1, u w0t m8?"
    this site is dead avatar
    Mantra
    this site is dead
  • matuka avatar
    13 medals 2 rare
    6y
    > **Posted by Eugene** > > **Posted by Matuka** > > > There was one many, many years ago. We're talking 2002 here back when CPMA was in its prime. I remember Runningman (People here will know him as Mike Martin or something along those lines. I believe he works at VALVe now?) having one, I take it that you're probably active in the IRC communities, so just ask around on #cpmpickup or #promode and whatever active Quake 3 channels there are out there now. CPMA is still going strong so I would reccomend asking in the promode channels. > > > > I'll also look around and see if I can find it, I've probably got something like that on one of my old floppy, optical media and IDE drives that I have lying about in the basement. I used to download a lot of shit and burn it to CD's or store it on hard drives that I don't use today. > > Surprised your post didn't involve something like, "Lulz play quakeworld 1 v 1, u w0t m8?" m8 take a guess, go on, i wont hurt you: just take a random guess, any random words - go on!
  • Eugene avatar
    6y
    > **Posted by Matuka** > > **Posted by Eugene** > > > > **Posted by Matuka** > > > > > There was one many, many years ago. We're talking 2002 here back when CPMA was in its prime. I remember Runningman (People here will know him as Mike Martin or something along those lines. I believe he works at VALVe now?) having one, I take it that you're probably active in the IRC communities, so just ask around on #cpmpickup or #promode and whatever active Quake 3 channels there are out there now. CPMA is still going strong so I would reccomend asking in the promode channels. > > > > > > I'll also look around and see if I can find it, I've probably got something like that on one of my old floppy, optical media and IDE drives that I have lying about in the basement. I used to download a lot of shit and burn it to CD's or store it on hard drives that I don't use today. > > > > Surprised your post didn't involve something like, "Lulz play quakeworld 1 v 1, u w0t m8?" > > m8 take a guess, go on, i wont hurt you: just take a random guess, any random words - go on! I'm guessing you are w0t.
    this site is dead avatar
    Mantra
    this site is dead
  • matuka avatar
    13 medals 2 rare
    6y
    > **Posted by Eugene** > > I'm guessing you are w0t. FUK U. Come IRC.
  • Eugene avatar
    6y
    > **Posted by Matuka** > > **Posted by Eugene** > > > > I'm guessing you are w0t. > > FUK U. Come IRC. I'm going to bed, I got work tomorrow in the morning :/. I work at a yacht club. Cause I own one.
    this site is dead avatar
    Mantra
    this site is dead

Embed

Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

Author

Darththork99 avatar
Darththork99 Joined 6y ago