The Game Modding Community - Since 2001

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

I am currently working on a ze project and i need a co-mapper

Well, ill start off by saying. I won't post the map here, or any other place. Because i don't want it stolen. Info about map: Night map Zombie Escape for CSS, Sooner or later i will rebuild the map for CS:GO There is a plane crash in a forest with a underground facility. There is going to be a small review of the map here! The video just need to upload first!, Please don't jugde me by my accent! Im danish What do i need help for? Well just the mapping actually. Though i would like help for finding a server which can test run it once in a while. And least but not all. Custom animated models, similar to the ones in mako reactor. The reason for i need help for this is that i can't animate those stuff myself. Be free to contact me here or my skype: DisasterSoldier Also. Dont look at my previous maps i have posted here. Since it's a long time ago i made those, And i have become better since. I just thought why not use my old fpsbanana account.

• 6y
    Devieus avatar
    Devieus username pic Joined 8y ago
    82,014 points Ranked 45th
    67 medals 6 legendary 11 rare
    • 1st Place - Tutorial Contest Medal icon
    • 15+ Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2015 Medal icon
    • Returned 5000 times Medal icon
    • 15+ Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2016 Medal icon
    • 2017 Top Contributor Medal icon
    • 15+ Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2017 Medal icon
    Looks pretty decent actually, the starting area could use some detail props, the displacement cliffs can be sewn, doors can close anyway you want with a lip and adding a generic 'light' entity would probably fix your lighting problem at the start. I may have some prefabs that look pretty spiffy for an underground lab, though editing them is recommended.
    Sentinel of the TV remote avatar
    Sentinel of the TV remote
  • 6y
    [ISG] Castiel avatar
    [ISG] Castiel Joined 8y ago
    Nice! And thanks you your feedback. But remember this is the the pre alpha state. Atm. i just need to do the layout. After that i will make it alot more detailed.But im interested in hearing more about your prefabs. And id be more than happy to work together with someone.

Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

Date Added
Date Modified

• Share on Reddit
  • Share on Twitter
  • Share on Facebook
  • Share on Google+

Attention Gamer! Mascot

GameBanana is one of the oldest mod sites on the net. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation - send modders points.
  • Vote: Help your favorite modders win monthly awards.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of problems with mods.
  • Watch: Get notified when mods are updated.

Stop Lurking! Sign up now!

Already a Bananite? Login tracking pixel