Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Reason for my absence

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

For some reason, the cscentral and its network doesn't work for me for the past few weeks. I've asked some of my local friends here to test out cscentral. All of them cannot access it. And I'm beginning to hate July 2003. First, I can't access the forums in the second last week of June. That ticks me off as I wanted to keep the 28th of June schedule. But I am glad Beta 5.5 is already released. Second, most of you complained about the LAPD pack not being good and all. But try to think, how long it takes to make a pack like that? Not 1 day I suppose. But I'm glad this issue is already resolved. Third, just yesterday, I encountered problems associating with matters of the heart. It still hurts very badly and I find it hard to forgive myself even if she forgives me. I felt a knife stabbing me straight in the heart when she said it's over. But she manages to give me another chance. I pray this would be the last time. I was already hurt twice and it isn't good. The wounds aren't beginning to heal. Lastly, my sympathy to the twins who lost their lives in the operation. And CL wasn't coded in one weekend for that matter. :) I took great pains to get most of the bullet spread and shell ejection correct. But I have to admit that the shell ejection isn't that great. Right now, I'm using my friends laptop to post. I can't be too sure if it will work back home.
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20260th
    access_time 17y
    Thanks guys. She has forgiven me but is now giving me the erm..... cold shoulder treatment and isn't talking to me right now. But the good thing is, I'm sitting at the table where she is right now. Might need 5 mins or so before she is willing to talk. Hang in there........ Simon, I don't know what to say. Twice already hurts. But numberous times? Jeez.:(
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Simon avatar
    Simon Joined 18y ago
    1,156 points Ranked 23382nd
    access_time 17y
    Hi Haunter, Contact me if you think your forum connection issue may be on the cscentral side of it. As to the matters of the heart. I have been dumped numerous times. I have had an ex wife cheat on me and divorce me. I have had my best friend move in on my girlfriend. All of those things were over a period of years of course. In the end, after all that crap, I found that I liked who I was and the strength I had because of all of the pain. Because of that strength I was found by a woman that I am still in love with after eight years. I had stopped looking and written the whole relationship thing off as a bad idea, when actually it was just my selection process that should have been in question. All I know is that you do get along after they trash you. The pain goes away with living. Waterskiing trips, dancing and many other group fun deals are just what the doctor orders. Have fun. It's the best medicine. Keep up the great CL work buddy, Simon
    The Chief (Ret.)
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    I feel for u my friend, my heart has also been broken by a girl. it hurts, it hurts a lot. All i need is one more chance but she wont give it me ahhh hmmm. Anyways i feel for u m8. This emptiness inside of me, is almost killing me, there is so much which time cannot erase...
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • darkblade avatar
    darkblade Joined 17y ago
    226 points Ranked 54812th
    access_time 17y
    Get well soon, Haunter....
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 17y
    True. I need some time to heal.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • The Ranger avatar
    The Ranger Joined 17y ago
    506 points Ranked 45702nd
    access_time 17y
    Any time when a person is gone from your life, even just in one aspect of it, it hurts, man. Your pain is just as legitimate as it was before.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 17y
    Did those Iranian twins die~~??
    Heard that on the news yesterday. One died like 19 mins after the first one. Now, I'm wondering. I didn't lose Charmaine. So what is my bleeding heart compared to the broken hearts of the twins' loved ones?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Far Q avatar
    Far Q Joined 17y ago
    234 points Ranked 54327th
    access_time 17y
    Did those Iranian twins die~~?? Sorry about her. D:
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL