Free fastdl server for your gamefiles!

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

SEX! Ok, we got your attention. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending the_noexit points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Interested?

Already a Bananite? Login

Free fast download server!

Hello guys. When i had a Counter-Strike Source server back in the days i was always trying to find a ftp/web server to host all my gamefiles on like maps/materials/skins/sounds to use sv\_downloadurl: the-url-to-your-website.com So I've decided to start one up myself and its free to use for anyone who want to use it, BUT only to host gamefiles on like i said before. The server is located in Sweden just so you know. Before i always used aperture-m.com but it shut down because of people where uploading other things on there. Here is some connection info:
host: 90.227.184.66
username: user
password: password
port: 21
url: http://90.227.184.66:81/fastdl/ So create a new directory when you connect to it and name it whatever you want. Inside of that map upload everything!! I hope you know how to use sv\_downloadurl otherwise just ask! and in server.cfg type sv_downloadurl: http://90.227.184.66:81/fastdl/your-map-name/

• 6y
    Bravo81 avatar
    Bravo81 Offline
    Member Joined 6y
    527 points Ranked 8324th
    Would it not be better to offer everyone person that wishes to use your FastDL their own FTP Account?

That would set them their own directory and prevent other morons from deleting peoples files.

Just saying..

Very kind of you otherwise.
    The Contract - Project Manager
  • 6y
    the_noexit avatar
    the_noexit Offline
    Member Joined 7y
    Just email me @ starka_fredde@hotmail.com If you want your own account and i'll create one for you!! But then i want some info about what game ur running and the ip to the server to check its legit :D
    NoExIt

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

the_noexit avatar
the_noexit Offline
Member Joined 7y